What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cs team

Seano

Juniors
not paul stringer, justin smith, or mark meredith unfortunately all out injured.

I reckon it will be:

1. Watts
2. Marteene
3. Hookey
4. Mad Dog
5. Mad Pup
6. Craige
7. Byrne
8. Fili
9. Walker
10. Hall
11. Fletcher
12. Harrison
13. Hill

reserves including geddes, kearney, manu, et al will be included i reckon

Wobbygong

First Grade
I hear the Dragqueens have a stack of players missing for the Charity Shield, either out injured or being rested:

Ryles, Firman, Gasnier, Timmins, Riddell, Perenara, Leyshon and others

I hear the Dragqueens generally don't take this match as seriously as you guys do, but fair dinkum if you guys don't beat them by 20 with their severely weakended squad, questions will need to be asked as to whether you guys really will improve this year.

This is a big match for the Rabbits in more ways than one.

Simon

Juniors
I don't know where you got that info from Wobbyqong but the only players that will be missing from the CS are those that are injured. Namely Ryles, Firman, Gasnier, M. Howell, Leyshon, Naiqama, Olzard, and Youngquest. There might be a few others that I missed. As for not taking it seriously, it's a trial, I'm sure they'll take it the exact same way as Souths, wanting to win, but the importance will be on other things such as combinations, timing etc and not getting injured.

Seano

Juniors
If you take my squad and replace Mad Pup (still injured) with ahmad bajouri you will have the squad to be announced later today hopefully