What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
My son went to school with KP’s grandson. Age 21 now, he has been working as a jackaroo in the NT since leaving school. Rumours amongst the cohort was that his trust fund is worth $100m.

strider

Post Whore
Last 10 minutes should do it for you.
TBH I dont think his predictions were that great. He basically said what was already emerging at the time.

If he had of said, the media (print, tv, whatever) will get kill killed off by social media where every man and his dog is the breaking news, then i would have called him nostrodamus

Incorrect

Coach
TBH I dont think his predictions were that great. He basically said what was already emerging at the time.

If he had of said, the media (print, tv, whatever) will get kill killed off by social media where every man and his dog is the breaking news, then i would have called him nostrodamus
He was spot in the middle part when he said, and I quote, "And another thing merkins, f**king Parramatta won't win another league premiership until I'm long gone a buried, mark my words."

Eerie....

Gronk

Staff member
Agreed. Have seen drone footage. It looks really difficult but it's on the bucket list.

Does anyone know the Packers well?

When my Dad was in his early 20's (so in the 1950s), Kerry Packer ran up the back of him in his fancy car. Kerry gave him his card and said that he would fix whatever damage he caused.

Dad took him on his word and contacted his office a day or two later. Kerry not only fixed the damaged panels, but put new tyres on his shit box and gave it a full service.

That's all I got. Don't think it will get you on the golf course, sorry.

Gronk

Staff member
FFS Gronk ... You are like kerry's bestie or something

Yeah my secret is out. You want me to arrange a meeting for you ?

49f35ab85f807058d643b7bbe9b52253