What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Win/Loss Streaks for your club

b&wdynamite

Juniors
After watching the Tigers beat the Sharkies for the 6th time in a row, it got me thinking about what each's clubs best current winning and losing streaks are.

For the Tigers it is Cronulla (6 games) winning and Penrith :evil: 7 losses (i think).

So what are your clubs streaks?

(Also given Souths poor form since returning to the comp, If they are your longest then who also is your second)

petetheileet

First Grade
i dont know about currently however i can remember in the late 90's and early 2000's the cowboys even when they were cellar dwellers being a real bodey team for us...

we also seem to have had it over the roosters the last cpl of yrs...but hey....who hasn't! lol

choc_soldier

Coach
Penrith:

Won the last 6 against the Tigers.

Lost the last 3 against the Cowboys (hopefully that's snapped this weekend)

mickdo

Coach
Parra:

Won the last 4 against the Warriors

Lost the last 2 against the Dragons, Cowboys and Panthers

LeagueNut

First Grade
Current Warriors streaks:

We've won our past 11 against the Rabbits.

Second best ..... we've won our past 3 against the Tigers (including twice this year).

Losing streaks: We've lost our last 5 against both the Cowboys and the Bulldogs. We haven't beaten those two (as well as the Sharks & Dragons) since 2003.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs:

Never lost to any Gold Coast franchise.
Only lost to the Eels & Dragons once each since 2001.
On a 4 match streak against the Warriors beginning in early 2004. Extended that to five last weekend with the Golden Point victory.

Inferno

Coach
Sharks won 12 in a row against the Cowboys and 10 in a row against the Gold Coast. Only ever lost 1 to them. 10 in a row against the bunnies as well.

Ice777

Bench
We've won the last 8 against the Raiders.

Also 3 wins each against Dragons, Roosters and Souths.

Longest current losing streak 3 against Manly.

Raiders haven't lost to The Dragons since 2001. 4 wins in a row, and 1 draw before that (which should of been a win)

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Inferno said:
Sharks won 12 in a row against the Cowboys and 10 in a row against the Gold Coast. Only ever lost 1 to them. 10 in a row against the bunnies as well.

didnt we lose to souths twice last year

edit - i understand

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bobby DIGital said:
Raiders haven't lost to The Dragons since 2001. 4 wins in a row, and 1 draw before that (which should of been a win)

That was the 21-all draw at WIN wasnt it?

The Dragons kicked a match-equalling field goal [I think it was Willie Peters] after the siren?

miccle

Bench
The Broncos won about ten thousand in a row against the Rabbitohs, but the baby guys just had to collapse against them a few weeks ago, didn't they? *sigh*

Current ones - we have won the last five against Cronulla and lost the last three against the Dragons.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hadn't Souths never beaten Brisbane until three weeks ago?