What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

generally speaking hes been so hugely average over the time hes been with us , but the last 4 or 5 games have been his best with the club in a team where no one is really standing up.
We have some good young outside backs currently not available for selection due to injury etc & Curtis was on thin ice as it was

so , I guess its bye bye fella

bileduct

Coach
The footage is available. TBH there isn't much in it, but if he's charged and found guilty it's enough to terminate a contract if the club wishes to do so
Dunno how you can say there's not much in it. He's full on punched the other bloke in the face who isn't shaping up to him or anything.

nick87

Coach
Dunno how you can say there's not much in it. He's full on punched the other bloke in the face who isn't shaping up to him or anything.

I meant it wasnt severe enough to require police attention at the venue, just sort of a on punch deal before he's grabbed and chucked out. But that's a fair comment.

Apparently he wont be charged unless a formal complaint is lodged. Not sure how the contracts work in terms of termination if no charges are laid.

skeepe

Immortal
I meant it wasnt severe enough to require police attention at the venue, just sort of a on punch deal before he's grabbed and chucked out. But that's a fair comment.

Apparently he wont be charged unless a formal complaint is lodged. Not sure how the contracts work in terms of termination if no charges are laid.
I’d imagine there would be some broad “bringing the club/game into disrepute” clause in there, just depends if termination is an available course under that clause.

Mark B

Juniors

FMD, just saw the footage. It was grubby and its easy to see why Melbourne punted him.

nick87

Coach
I’d imagine there would be some broad “bringing the club/game into disrepute” clause in there, just depends if termination is an available course under that clause.

Yeah i would think there are probably grounds for termination if the club wants to do that. But without knowing the details of the contract it's hard to know for sure if no charges are laid.

nick87

Coach
To be fair, it is a condition of entry at that establishment that on a Saturday night you guarantee to punch at least one other patron (preferably male) before leaving.
No lies detected. Absolute bee hive of shit merkin stuff
No wonder Curtis was there.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

The Canberra Raiders have been made aware of an alleged incident involving Curtis Scott.

The club has informed the NRL Integrity Unit and is working with them to investigate the incident.

Until the investigation is complete Curtis has been stood down from all club duties.

The Raiders will be making no further comment on the issue until the investigation is complete.