What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cusack released by souths to join hull fc

Gee_Up

Juniors
Yep- a real loss. We have plenty of Prop's but Cusack was our second best one by a long shot.

yobbo84

Coach
Roy Asotasi
Luke Stuart
Manase Manuokafoa
Michael Greenfield
Jaiman Lowe
Scott Geddes

We're doing OK in the prop department.

Surprisingly it was actually done to help Peter Cusack. Souths could have held him to his contract but chose not to. He wasn't moved on for any tactical reasons or to free up funds. He left to chase some Pounds. We would have liked to keep him.

stuke

Bench
surprising to see that he was only 30. he was one of those guys who seems to have been around forever.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
1. He was off contract at the end of '08, so I don't know how it was going to help us get Hayne or Gidley. It might help us keep some of the lads that we already have.

2. He is an honest toiler, nothing more and nothing less. Luke Stuart is a Yak clone and will more than do the job.

All in all I can't see a negative for either party.

Charlie124

First Grade
Thats a shame, always liked watching Cusack play, i think souths will cover for him but i dont think they should have had to.

RainMan

Juniors
Doesn't this now put them under the cap because of Wing signing? Wasn't that why they were sweating on Galuavo to leave as well?

NGR

Juniors
Danish said:
Great prop

Zuh??

All utter sh*te
then why were you chasing manase so hard before?

actually dont answer that. your above statement is a clear indication of your distint lack of intelligence...

danish = :crazy:

majorblack

Juniors
As an Hull fc supporter I'm quite excited by this signing we have lacked a pack general since Kearney and with swain retired I feared the worst. Will Berrigan and Cusack bring those leadership qualties and if any what will they add.

Charlie124

First Grade
majorblack said:
As an Hull fc supporter I'm quite excited by this signing we have lacked a pack general since Kearney and with swain retired I feared the worst. Will Berrigan and Cusack bring those leadership qualties and if any what will they add.

Yeah i think youve bought quite well with these two. If Berrigan has a good game, he has a screamer, while Cusack is consistantly good, not a standout but gets all the hardwork done and will lead the pack well

Latest posts