What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutest Baby of the Year competition

The Rhino

Juniors
Please vote for my son. Click below:

http://www.studio-kids.com/competition/begin%20vote.php?p=284

Thank you.

FOR INFO:
VOTING STARTS TODAY (Monday 15th) and finishes on Sunday (21st)
I will send a reminder each day to ask you to vote. Hopefully Baylee will get enough votes to be able to win the competition. The link will take you straight to Baylee's picture.
Thanks for voting for Baylee.

Also, the way the voting works is (from the AussieKids website):
Our system allows only one vote per day per baby from an invididual IP address....this still allows you to vote for as many different babies as you like. Votes are only accepted once per day from any one computer going thru the same gateway or IP address.
That means that if you have a bunch of people trying to vote from a business house that has only one gateway, chances are that only one vote will be accepted. Regardless of whatever many may think about this system... it is the fairest way of polling votes.

Mish

Juniors
I voted.. I tried to use my other email addresses too but didn't realise about the fine print, lol.. I will vote again tommorrow.

Mish

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
It's all just a popularity contest...

Well that all goes in Baylee's favour because not only is he gorgeous he is also very popular :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
96 now.

It doesnt matter if Baylee doesnt win, he wins in my heart. Those gorgeous blue eyes warms mine. :D

Latest posts