What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cya Next year Saints!

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
I was there along with 20 000+ Fans to watch the Dragons vs the Bulldogs my second Dragons game in a row. 2 weeks in a row i was dissapointed. This is how i think each dragon played.

Amos: missed a conversion that could of cost us the game and gave rod silva a try that should of never been scored but on the other hand set up2 triesone of our best players.

Nathan: After he took a bit of a high tackle you didnt see him do anythingfor the rest of the game.

Mark: Scored a try played ok.

Paul:Should of played better.

Matt:played good in his first game in the starting line up in 2001.

Trent: Played theball on the fifth tackle about 8 times, Scored a good try.

Jason H: Socred a vital try that kept us in the game could of kicked better in play.

Chris: Had a nasty cut forcing him to come of 15 into the second half.

Jamie: Made a lot of tackles good in defence.

Jason R: Made the metres that counted.

Darren: Not Muscling up like he should.

Andrew: Played a bit dirty still it will be sad to see him go.

Wayne: Should of been more dominating.

Craig: Made a stupid mistake but also made good tackles and metres.

Luke: Good Return hard for the dogs to tackle.

Ben: Cant really remember what he did.

Andrew: Did he even play??!?!?

Oh well theres allways next year they wont beat Parramatta. There only chance (the dragons) of making it any further is if Cowboys beat the warriors (Bull$***). There not buying Kimmorley. And i heard treacys being released.Also Hazem El Maseri took about three minutes to kick a goal.

Good luck next year.

M

Macca

Look you are entitled to your oppinion but I don't agree!!

Oh shit you have been dissapointed 2 games in a row? oh poor old you.

what about the 5 Grand Finals I've sat through in my short life?

or the recent trip I took to Townsville to see us get killed?

See my point?

I'll be there on Saturday night - oh and by the way the Cowboys got up for us so we playing the Dogs.

see you all on Saturday night

Go The Dragons

Latest posts