What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyberpunk 2077

GongPanther

Referee
Me too. I think this is the game I've been waiting for since the original Deus Ex.
I'm slowing down in playing vid games. Simply nothing interesting for my liking. But the new Doom coming out in Nov, and this very immersive title has awakened my interest.

Eelectrica

Referee
Multiplay confirmed for CP2077. Coming after they've done releasing Single player content.

MP isn't really my thing so I'll skip that side of it most likely.

Still seems like the best way to do it. For those of us more interested in the SP experience, that's there and people who want to run around and do whatever it is they do MP, that will be there as well.

Eelectrica

Referee
yeah, I prefer a delayed polished, relatively bug free (No software is ever truly bug free) release over a buggy release that's out on time that I need to wait for 6 months of updates before it becomes playable.

I'll build my new gaming PC around June/September now.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Spewing about the delay. Preordered a Johnny Silverhand figure just the other day and was looking forward to playing the game.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I recently made a list in my notes with the release dates of upcoming games I was looking forward to.
There are 5 on that list and 4 of them have been delayed in the last week :rolling_eyes:
Cyberpunk, Final fantasy VII remake, Avengers, and Iron Man VR.
Let’s see if Last of us 2 gets delayed as well.

Dave's mate

Juniors
I recently made a list in my notes with the release dates of upcoming games I was looking forward to.
There are 5 on that list and 4 of them have been delayed in the last week :rolling_eyes:
Cyberpunk, Final fantasy VII remake, Avengers, and Iron Man VR.
Let’s see if Last of us 2 gets delayed as well.
Has already been delayed once haha

elyod138

Bench
Best Buy in the USA sent out copies of this a week early. Lots of spoilers out there now.

These next 6 days are gonna be a long wait. Just bought a 3070 to play it.

Here's the latest trailer for those who havn't seen it:

Eelectrica

Referee
I built a new pc in prep but haven't got hold of an RTX card to go with it yet.

My 1080 will be ok, but yeah, not as awesome as an rtx30xx

Eelectrica

Referee
What are the other specs for your PC?
CPU: Intel i7 10700k
MB: Gigabyte Aorus z490 Master. Was going to get something cheaper, in that line but this was discounted and the price difference not much.
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence 3600
Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D
PSU: Corsair RM850 Gold - Future proofing
CPU Cooler: Hydro h80i. I figured water cooling for the warm weather.
HDD: 1TB Samsung evo 970 m.2
Running Win 10Pro.

Also transferred from my old system:
The previously mentioned 1080ti video card.
A 450GB Corsair Neutron SSD
and a 450GB Kingston SSD
as well as an SB Z audio card.

I've been building my own PC's for years, but after putting it together, I still got nervous turning it on the first time. Lol.
It had been a few years between complete builds though.

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
MB: Gigabyte Aorus z490 Master. Was going to get something cheaper, in that line but this was discounted and the price difference not much.
Running Win 10Pro.

and a 450GB Kingston SSD

I've been building my own PC's for years, but after putting it together, I still got nervous turning it on the first time. Lol.

We have very similar builds.

Except I’m running a 2080 super for now.

Exsilium

First Grade
Running Win 10Pro.

and a 450GB Kingston SSD

How do you find the sound quality difference with the audio card? it is a hotly debated topic. I heard it depends solely on Speaker quality and software/gaming preference.

I run a Creative Labs Katana X and the sound is amazing, even off the MOBO and despite it not being True surround. Very underrated piece of kit and fills the space really well with virtual surround.

Eelectrica

Referee
How do you find the sound quality difference with the audio card? it is a hotly debated topic. I heard it depends solely on Speaker quality and software/gaming preference.

I run a Creative Labs Katana X and the sound is amazing, even off the MOBO and despite it not being True surround. Very underrated piece of kit and fills the space really well with virtual surround.
I honestly think it makes a difference. I'm running an optical cable from the sound to my logitech 5.1 speakers.

One thing about this card though is it doesn't always wake up from sleep mode so I have the analogue cables connected to the onboard sound. So when using onboard there is a difference I find.

One more thing the onboard sound does have an optical out but the drivers are terrible very limited compared to the creative drivers.

Latest posts