What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D day for Parramatta

Name three players Parramatta must keep if they are to make the playoffs.

• Total voters

dogslife

Coach
Parra fans be like

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
The year this club has had. It is just unfathomable that so much can go wrong at once. The board, the cap, Radradra, Foran, Watmough. It defies belief. I've stopped laughing at them and even I'm just pitying them now.

Last Week

Bench
The year this club has had. It is just unfathomable that so much can go wrong at once. The board, the cap, Radradra, Foran, Watmough. It defies belief. I've stopped laughing at them and even I'm just pitying them now.

I'm proud of our fans for still turning up to matches despite all this and the crap we've produced on the field for the last 6 years.

GongPanther

Referee
Mate he is one of many in this thread blaming all the shit that's happened on the fans.

Mental Giants.

That is hi-larious.:lol: How the hell can anyone make the distinct correlation between the problems at the Parramatta club,and it's fans?

Trolling at it's brain-crampiest.