What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daffy Duck vs Donald Duck

Who is the better Duck ?

• Daffy Duck

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Donald Duck

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Can't split them

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

horrie hastings

First Grade
Always had a soft spot for Donald Duck and his cantankerous mood ( a bit like me really lol )

I reckon Donald related better in comic book form but Daffy was by far the winner in the cartoon form, so many classic cartoons with him in it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Another version exists with Bugs Bunny as the hunter.

"Duck season....rabbit season....duck season....rabbit season....rabbit season....duck season...." BOOM! Daffy gets his head blown off.

Classic! One of my all time favourites.

its one of the all time classics, probably a reason why we don't see these on main stream TV these days is because of the guns blowing Daffys head off or other characters getting hit over the head with mallets or having anvils dropped on them.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
No doubt though Donald Duck is a very marketable product for Disney and probably only second to Mickey Mouse as Disney's most recognisable characters.

My favourite Donald

20231016_102618_resized.jpg

Latest posts