What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph 02/03/04

hrundi99

First Grade
For those of you who don't have it yet, today's Telegraph has a special liftout with a Raiders poster and season preview included.

The one and only Antonio/"Raiders 2004" represents as "The Fan (tm)".

Nice work mate.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:lol: :lol: talk about twisting the words. Wheres all the stuff i said about Schifcofske and Mclinden!! :? :shock:

At least the put the Stuart part in hahahaha :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
What about Frillingoose's comments "the skys the limit"!
I almost choked on my cornflakes. Next Gould will be picking us to make the top 4.

thickos

First Grade
The whole article wasn't as flattering. But yeah Frilingos gave us a big rap, and #1, fair dinkum Sticky will have cried over his cornflakes this morning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
bloody hell, can't even open the paper without seeing your face 'tonio!!! :shock: 8)

jed

First Grade
It may be his haircut, but Statue look more streamlined on the poster.

Is it just my imagination???

Montz

Juniors
I read it this morning, and just cracked up laughing, people were looking at me so weird. :lol: :D :D
I loved the comment!

Raider_69

Post Whore
the stuart one and the fact you talked about yourself
uppity prick :p :lol: :lol:

jokes mate, its the stuart comment for me :clap:

jed

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
i dont hav a huge ego i swear! :cry:

So says the man who has included "#1 ticket holder" on his banner.

Don't try to kid us, #1, we know you're just a publicity whore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Did anyone else notice they said Phil Graham was 27 years old?

Unless it was just my paper :?

Nah quinny, it was just yours - everyone elses said 22 years old, I think they were just messing with you because it's your birthday.

Happy Birthday, btw

greeneyed

First Grade
Did anyone else notice I didn't add the CT news today... oh well, clearly noone appreciates or wants it.........

Latest posts