What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily telegraph: Bulldogs chase Eels stars

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
News Flash - News Flash - News Flash - News Flash

Looneynews.com.f**kyou
Reported by Josh Masterdbater

Bulldogs have gone on a shopping spree leaving no stone unturned in their quest to go one better in 2010 and win the coveted NRL premiership.

They have searched far and wide to provide all the right ingredients for a winning formula... Here is a list of their new appointments..

DEPARTMENT OF ANGER MANAGEMENT
js16mason_narrowweb__300x427,0.jpg

Willie Mason

DEPARTMENT OF CREDIBILITY RELIABILITY SACREDNESS RESPECT AND HONOUR
sonnybill_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Sonny Bill Williams

DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

Michael Hagan

DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOL ABUSE AND SH*TTY AFFAIRS
NateMyles-RoostersVtigers-round3-1.jpg

Nate Miles

On top of this impressive list of appointees, the Bulldogs are still looking for a Godfather to replace their original Godfather Peter Moore. They are still conducting interviews. Here are just a few of many who have applied....

DEPARTMENT OF REVERENT GODFATHER
marlonbrando_godfather.png

Marlon Brando

Apparently, the Bulldogs are interviewing Al Pacino shortly.

Fee

Juniors
just have to watch this try to remember that losing either of them would be a massive loss .... they both have the ability to do some special things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYkTnoOQmI

(oh f**k, i'm posting youtube clips - i must be getting old)

Everytime I see that try I get goose bumps. I for one dont want to see either of them go, but if I had to choose I would keep Feleti, he just looked so dangerous everytime he had the ball in the grand final.

jk13

First Grade
i like mateo 4 the skill and mortimer 4 the attitude. their children would be spectacular

strider

Post Whore
no worries you battler

:lol:

Suity

Is the word "battler" now a put down?

Apparantly.

Suity

I've requested to my local council to change my street name to Struggle Street.

You must be a battler like me. :lol:

Suity

thats f'n hilarious!!! :lol: .... "battler" ... take that suity! :lol: ... best comeback ever :sarcasm:

parra pete

Referee
i like mateo 4 the skill and mortimer 4 the attitude. their children would be spectacular

Not necessarily...I once knew two Olympic Gold Medal swimmers. They married and couldn't get their children to have a bath...

TheParraboy

Staff member
News Flash - News Flash - News Flash - News Flash

Looneynews.com.f**kyou
Reported by Josh Masterdbater

Bulldogs have gone on a shopping spree leaving no stone unturned in their quest to go one better in 2010 and win the coveted NRL premiership.

Wouldnt it be just lovely if both the eels and bulldogs go one better than last year :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
8 very good games from Lowrie last year, does not make up for a 3 year 180k per year contract. IMO.

well as far as I'm aware he wasn't on that sort of coin, not the first 2 years anyway...

he did nothing for 2 years but last year he played well went it mattered most so it's time for people to swallow a bit of pride and aknowledge those efforts, grapeape is still dirty because he kept his buddy out of the starting line up.

for Anderson to get that sort of form out of him and make a bloke like Bellamy get rid of an origin lock and sign Lowrie speaks wonders for both Todd, DA and efforts they put in..

Delboy

First Grade
Lowrie was signed by Hagan for almost exactly what Jake suggested, 3 years on that sort of money, was a complete waste of time for 2 1/2 seasons . 6 or 7 games he was useful but still was liable for the occasional big stuff up.

Super coach had a unique ability to pay overs.

Delboy

First Grade
Bellamy has salary cap problems, and let an undersized back rower go, to keep his best players at the club.

Lowrie will not play many games as first choice, and I dare say his contract at the Storm reflects that. I don't remember many clubs chasing him , and Storm picked up what they saw as a value back up

Latest posts