What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Geography....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Unless they mean back and forth, even then I dont think its that long.

Pfft Cronin did it as a player and coach from Gerringong.

bartman

Immortal
My fave was the 3kms from Narrabeen to... Narrabeen - even if it was there and back, is any Sydney suburb really 1.5kms long?

eels81236

Bench
Honestly, how the f**k is it 23ks from West Pennant Hills to Parra?!?

This newspaper sucks so hard....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/coaches-drive-for-success/story-e6freye0-1226197228579

Stupid newspaper. They should have put round trip at the top of the table.

260241-dtevent-des-hasler.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, how the f**k is it 23ks from West Pennant Hills to Parra?!?

This newspaper sucks so hard....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/coaches-drive-for-success/story-e6freye0-1226197228579
the whole article is pathetic, a comparison of how far every coach in sydney drives to work? seriously how the f**k is this news???
i cant wait for the 2012 season to start so they will have actual games to cover and no need to come up with shit like this to fill up space

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
My fave was the 3kms from Narrabeen to... Narrabeen - even if it was there and back, is any Sydney suburb really 1.5kms long?

I live in narrabeen and im 5.2 km from where they train (1 way). I have no idea where toovey lives but it is highly possible that the DT has got it right.

bartman

Immortal
Ahhhm, yes. :? Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Suity

I live in narrabeen and im 5.2 km from where they train (1 way). I have no idea where toovey lives but it is highly possible that the DT has got it right.

Fair enough, Narrabeen must be one long suburb then. I can only remember doing kayaking at the fitness camp there in year 5.

SDM

First Grade
What a boring f**king story, what about all those bogans who live on the central coast and work in Sydney

Noise

Coach
It's because of that lake where you went kayaking that makes the drive long to where they train (the NSW academy of sport). You have to drive around it and its a pretty big f**ken lake.

Like dessy i work in bankstown so i might have to start car pooling with him:shock:

Yeah, I admit i missed the round trip bit, but still this f**king merkin of an arse wipe newspaper does my f**king heading in!! Who gives a f**k that Kearney travels 23 kms each day for work?

But then I spose, whose the dumb f**king merkin that gives them exposure by naming them in a thread....:crazy:

born an eel

Bench
more importantly what does he drive in, does he have a sponsors BMW or is he driving the traditional kiwi 20 year old holden :sarcasm:

Latest posts