What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daine Laurie

macnaz

Staff member
I doubt that this has actually happened...it sounds like what Kent said that he would have him do.
And im sure i heard Vossy saying it as a punishment as well. Not sure why fans think it actually happened lol. I guess the same gullible people were looking through the gates at LO waiting for Josh Hello Aye to push his mower across the oval.

stryker

First Grade
Well it came from a poster on the other forum, saying he spoke to Laurie on the phone for 20 mins.

a weird punishment

A word of advice Speedy. There are only two forums that contain Wests Tigers fans who understand footy. LU and Discord. The Wests Tigers Forum and Facebook are run by narcissistic, yet sycophantic cock suckers who try to tickle the clubs balls as much as possible in the hope they get invited to a team barby where they can receive their number 1 fan badges. To them the club is perfect. It’s everyone else’s fault. The fact that one of them claims they spoke to Daine for 20 minutes during an apology? f**kEN BULLSHIT!

Think about that statement. This cuckold simp claims he rang the club and had a whinge to the level that they dragged Daine in and forced him to ring this f**ken loser and apologise. Not only that, but Daine felt so bad about upsetting fans like this sook that he then stayed on the phone to chew the fat with this weird stranger for 20 minutes!

This is my problem with that forum. There are heaps of lying wankers claiming to be conduits from the club to the fan base who peddle this shit. I am very confident, given my experience on that forum, that this claim is a fabrication of the truth at the best.

A word of advice Speedy. There are only two forums that contain Wests Tigers fans who understand footy. LU and Discord. The Wests Tigers Forum and Facebook are run by narcissistic, yet sycophantic c**k suckers who try to tickle the clubs balls as much as possible in the hope they get invited to a team barby where they can receive their number 1 fan badges. To them the club is perfect. It’s everyone else’s fault. The fact that one of them claims they spoke to Daine for 20 minutes during an apology? f**kEN BULLSHIT!

Think about that statement. This cuckold simp claims he rang the club and had a whinge to the level that they dragged Daine in and forced him to ring this f**ken loser and apologise. Not only that, but Daine felt so bad about upsetting fans like this sook that he then stayed on the phone to chew the fat with this weird stranger for 20 minutes!

This is my problem with that forum. There are heaps of lying wankers claiming to be conduits from the club to the fan base who peddle this shit. I am very confident, given my experience on that forum, that this claim is a fabrication of the truth at the best.
You must be the only member Daine hasn’t rung to apologise!

I put him on hold for an hour last week then hung up on him in disgust.

I am no longer a member.
Cancelled this year and will not be renewing until I see these arseholes have a go.
What was the “straw that broke the camels back?”

Which game represented the “point of no return”?

Many to choose from.

The surrender against Souths in the final 5 minutes was hard to cop.

The mighty half century humping from the storm?

The 38 point drubbing by a team with nothing to play for with ten of their chumpsters to be sacked the next day and still looking a job in Reggie’s?

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench

Many to choose from.

The 38 point drubbing by a team with nothing to play for with ten of their chumpsters to be sacked the next day and still looking a job in Reggie’s?
The final round capitulation against the wooden spooners was the most contemptible display of excrement by any team in season ‘21.Bunch of lowlife pricks can get fkd & should’ve been docked a portion of salaries to be redirected to noble causes.

stryker

First Grade

Many to choose from.

It was after the 50 pointer against the Sharks when they were all talking up the team’s chances of playing finals footy, then the tired excuses after the flogging. The games you mentioned certainly played their part, as did the embarrassing end of year review and the awarding of our clubs player of the year.
The club is a shitshow of a joke

The final round capitulation against the wooden spooners was the most contemptible display of excrement by any team in season ‘21.Bunch of lowlife pricks can get fkd & should’ve been docked a portion of salaries to be redirected to noble causes.
Yeah, I agree.

At the start of it, I was at home listening, relaxing and hoping for a good win.

Then we conceded those quick tries, my mood changed and as the game went on I became utterly feral. Then as you know, you go through this period of total wipe out emptiness.

I haven’t quite reached closure with that loss. Soon after I kicked into Madge, but it’s like kicking a tyre when the engine has blown up.

stryker

First Grade
Yeah, I agree.

At the start of it, I was at home listening, relaxing and hoping for a good win.

Then we conceded those quick tries, my mood changed and as the game went on I became utterly feral. Then as you know, you go through this period of total wipe out emptiness.

I haven’t quite reached closure with that loss. Soon after I kicked into Madge, but it’s like kicking a tyre when the engine has blown up.
Madge’s reaction to that loss pissed me off. He didn’t show the same anger the fan base did, even speaking optimistically. 2021 has been our worst season since 2012. Stop sugar coating it.

It was after the 50 pointer against the Sharks when they were all talking up the team’s chances of playing finals footy, then the tired excuses after the flogging. The games you mentioned certainly played their part, as did the embarrassing end of year review and the awarding of our clubs player of the year.
The club is a shitshow of a joke
Thanks for sharing this worthy entry.

The day the boys let Tommy down was hard. A stain that can never be washed away.

So too, the rounds of Madges propaganda that he had witnessed growth and development after a couple of freak wins. He calmed that rhetoric down later in the season as he knew it was utter bollocks.

His belief in the playing group…..died yet another cruel death in that Manly fixture. That was another toughie.

Last edited:
Madge’s reaction to that loss pissed me off. He didn’t show the same anger the fan base did, even speaking optimistically. 2021 has been our worst season since 2012. Stop sugar coating it.
The famous Madgism “it was a top performance when you consider we had 30 players on the bench” speech.

Even Lee made a contribution by leaving early.

“Sugar coating it” when weeks later it’s still making an nasty incision into my mental health…lol.

Whilst I am here, I have it on good authority that the player unrest re club goat award re Brooks is genuine.

More concerning is that i heard the infighting may be playing a role in threatening recruitment.

Brooksy as teachers pet is a bad look.

To put him onto the market now during a period of high demand is a good policy and roll the die for Lomax.

Tiger05

First Grade
Whilst I am here, I have it on good authority that the player unrest re club goat award re Brooks is genuine.

More concerning is that i heard the infighting may be playing a role in threatening recruitment.

Brooksy as teachers pet is a bad look.

To put him onto the market now during a period of high demand is a good policy and roll the die for Lomax.

No offense mate but this is complete and utter BS piled upon BS.

1. Brooks won because he scored more points that the other players.
2. The players have performed terribly. No player should be feeling that Brooks didn't deserve his reward because none of them deserved the award.
3. Journalists if you call them that just make up BS. The story is BS. If it's not BS then the players need to eat some f**ken cement and harden the f**k up.
4. How on earth could recruitment be impacted. Who are we missing out on - some f**ktard like Elliot. Seriously who are we missing out on because Brooks won the player of the year award. What sort of a human being would even consider that when looking to sign a contract. Don't answer because the answer is no f**ken one.
5. Lomax signed a 10 year or whatever contract. What does putting Brooks onto the market have to do with signing a player on a long term contract at another club.

I get you are bored mate and are trying to create interest but I'm personally sick of the days of our lives BS that gets pushed in our society.

No offense mate but this is complete and utter BS piled upon BS.

1. Brooks won because he scored more points that the other players.
2. The players have performed terribly. No player should be feeling that Brooks didn't deserve his reward because none of them deserved the award.
3. Journalists if you call them that just make up BS. The story is BS. If it's not BS then the players need to eat some f**ken cement and harden the f**k up.
4. How on earth could recruitment be impacted. Who are we missing out on - some f**ktard like Elliot. Seriously who are we missing out on because Brooks won the player of the year award. What sort of a human being would even consider that when looking to sign a contract. Don't answer because the answer is no f**ken one.
5. Lomax signed a 10 year or whatever contract. What does putting Brooks onto the market have to do with signing a player on a long term contract at another club.

I get you are bored mate and are trying to create interest but I'm personally sick of the days of our lives BS that gets pushed in our society.
You didn’t read my post properly.

Player unrest is not helping with recruitment. That’s what I’ve been told.

Brooksy is on a lot more money than Cameron Murray. Sobering thought.

Last edited:
I didn’t mean you are sugar coating it. Madge is.
Well you’ve got me conditioned to expect abuse then.

Same as the club.

I think you should join up with the rest of us jolly Rodgers bears on barrels dancers….

So you can the pleasure of cancelling your membership again next year.

There is of course, a remote chance of winning more than a third of our games especially with my Hastings throwing miracle cut outs to an unmarked tommy.

Tiger05

First Grade
You didn’t read my post properly.

Player unrest is not helping with recruitment. That’s what I’ve been told.

Brooksy is on a lot more money than Cameron Murray. Sobering thought.

I re-read it and it still sounds ridiculous. You stated Brooks getting the player of the year award is leading to genuine unrest and our recruitment is being impacted. This is all time days of our lives bullshit.

I'm not trying to be dick but if your comments are inside information I don't think you should be posting it because it makes the players look like pathetic little bitches. I'm going to assume that you've made this stuff up because the players (including potential recruits) couldn't be that soft.

Latest posts