What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

Between these two guys and McInnes I wonder when the last time was we recruited such quality at once.
If you ever see what the "experts" say it goes along these lines:
To win a Premiership you need to have a good base of players who have come through your system, then add a few class players to strengthen what you already have.
In that class our recruitment gets an A+.
I see that there needs to be improvement in our numbers 9 and 7. Hopefully the addition of McInnes and Hynes may solve this if the two youngsters aren't fulfilling what is needed.
My own personal feeling on this is that I really want Brailey and Trindall to kick on, I would say that about Metcalfe as well but that looks like a lost cause now, and without wanting to spread it across two threads, that's why I said he needs a new manager, the team thats being assembled could be a powerful commodity, well it has way more potential than the Warriors.

Someone2

Juniors
There’s 2 players that shouldnt have left the storm system

dale and McInnes are tackle machines but they ain’t damaging forwards that are going to win you a match

nico and Moylan you just gotta laugh thats gotta be one of the worst half’s pairing in the comp. where are the points gonna come from?

l’d be putting nico at #1 see if Kennedy can play in the half’s if not switch him to wing

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

dale and McInnes are tackle machines but they ain’t damaging forwards that are going to win you a match

nico and Moylan you just gotta laugh thats gotta be one of the worst half’s pairing in the comp. where are the points gonna come from?

l’d be putting nico at #1 see if Kennedy can play in the half’s if not switch him to wing
Will pass your suggestions onto Fitz…. Sure he’ll appreciate your input Mary.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Hahaha started on the beers early I assume

bluefox68

Staff member

Guessing you’re a regular Facebook contributor…

Frenzy.

Immortal

Stop posting, you're an idiot and that one line is the proof.

Definite facestalker

snout

First Grade

No wonder they got rid of Someone1.

No improvement.

Thanks BB ya merkin…. Woke up at 4am for a piss. Checked my emails and had a quick look at the forum. Saw this and listened from start to finish. Good story… sounds like he still has a lot to prove. Kid has a f**ken great attitude.
haha I'd say sorry but I'm not!
I got home from work about 11.30, was winding down then saw it, and like you, watched it all as well.
I liked how when Fitz started to talk to him they hit it off straight away and then they drove from Sydney up to the Central Coast together, just the two of them. This was never reported in the media, they all said that they had a meeting in a bar up there.
They drove for two hours just talking footy, and Fitz has been on the phone to him ever since a few times a week.
The culture feels strong.

Tiger Shark

Bench
He's been pretty active on the Podcasts this off season, think that's 4 or 5 so far.

Defn making the off season go faster !

Tiger Shark

Bench
haha I'd say sorry but I'm not!
I got home from work about 11.30, was winding down then saw it, and like you, watched it all as well.
I liked how when Fitz started to talk to him they hit it off straight away and then they drove from Sydney up to the Central Coast together, just the two of them. This was never reported in the media, they all said that they had a meeting in a bar up there.
They drove for two hours just talking footy, and Fitz has been on the phone to him ever since a few times a week.
The culture feels strong.
Hey no spoilers :)

Special K

Coach
I've ignored that podcast but finally caved to listen to the Nicho one. I love this bloke. I love how he talks about Fitz. LOVE ALL HYNES

Get him in sharks gear already.

Tiger Shark

Bench
For Sharks content can probably watch first 15 and last 5. Rest is good but a lot has been already mentioned in other podcasts on his earlier days etc if you’ve heard it before.

Encouraging to hear his opinion of Fitz. You get the feeling recruiting big names won’t be an issue for us

Quicksilver

Bench
Great to hear from him, but I hope he doesn’t turn into Chad with too much podcasting and not enough kicking practice.

For Sharks content can probably watch first 15 and last 5. Rest is good but a lot has been already mentioned in other podcasts on his earlier days etc if you’ve heard it before.

Encouraging to hear his opinion of Fitz. You get the feeling recruiting big names won’t be an issue for us
He couldn't contain his excitement each time he mentioned Fitz.
I'm trying to contain myself about next season..

Latest posts