What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Cam McInnes not short on enthusiasm and focus either.

His interview maybe a week old and in he said something along the lines of "Id be first back at training if they let"

That kid is champing at the bit.

He could well be the best buy of the trio

Yeah I think he will be too. I’m so excited to see him play for us, there’s something about him I’ve admired. Gun player.

chewsta

First Grade
I love all Nicho's! Why does the poor bastard need to clarify his sexuality, it's nobody's business but his own.

Anyway.... is he sure he likes women? Asking for a mate. 👀

Quigs

Immortal
If Nicho was that way inclined then that young fella that frequented in here and was batting for the other side would be all over it by now.

Quigs

Immortal
Being old Cools, I couldn't remember the blokes name.

But, yes-sir-ree bub he was a fan alright.

(psssts still can't remember which player he was a fan too)

snout

First Grade
He seems like a sensitive soul.
He doesn't come across as an alpha male.
He has spoken about mental health issues and sees no problem with posting an instagram showing the world he has a close mate who he hangs with.
Why the f**k he has to explain they're not sucking each other's dicks says more about today's world than nicho.

I hope our mob look after him.
Fitzy is so big on making everyone feel welcome and creating an atmosphere of a comfortable vibe for different blokes.

Quigs

Immortal
Just get em out to the Sandhills and run the farhhkers.

As me old mate Gough said, "It's Time"

Quigs

Immortal
Look we can put all this innuendo bout nicho and what he does in his spare time to bed in an instant. Just get him out with Toby having a few beers and chasing a ........ yeah you all know how the interview went.

Special K

Coach
He seems like a sensitive soul.
He doesn't come across as an alpha male.
He has spoken about mental health issues and sees no problem with posting an instagram showing the world he has a close mate who he hangs with.
Why the f**k he has to explain they're not sucking each other's dicks says more about today's world than nicho.

I hope our mob look after him.
Fitzy is so big on making everyone feel welcome and creating an atmosphere of a comfortable vibe for different blokes.
He doesn’t need to say shot but people are running with it and calling him a hero 😂.

just let the kid be

I saw it when he posted and started laffing, I could tell he was just having a giggle with the pic. Some people need to get hobbies besides social media.

Latest posts