What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

Frenzy.

Immortal
It is insane the quality difference in people between those who go to the caringbah woolies vs the caringbah coles. Different worlds. Coles is like an episode of the walking dead. Good to hear Dale is on the right side of humanity.

That video of him and Nicho hugging went straight to my spank bank btw.

Crikey, in terms of Engadine, Coles is the best. Mainly because it has less entitled little twat teenagers working there stuffing things up.

And Chad's mum worked there.

Fuel -> Fire

Generalzod

Immortal
Engo, Miranda and Menai? Or somewhere else?

I'm still spewing we missed out on Costco when they were going to put one where 1/2 case used to be.
2 in Miranda and the other in Kirrawee at South village. As for COSTCO it was supposed to be located opposite the MAZDA dealership in Kirrawee but didn't go through, but saying that it's not that cheap, ALDI is still cheaper and you dont have to pay for membership which i think it's a con..

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
We've got a far-can Aldi at Rockhampton and it is only 44k away.

Get the Missus to pick up the Vietnamese Spring Rolls every time she goes there. Not the frozen ones, they are in the refrigerated food area.

Generalzod

Immortal
We've got a far-can Aldi at Rockhampton and it is only 44k away.

Get the Missus to pick up the Vietnamese Spring Rolls every time she goes there. Not the frozen ones, they are in the refrigerated food area.
There good those...My wife buys them..

Frenzy.

Immortal
2 in Miranda and the other in Kirrawee at South village. As for COSTCO it was supposed to be located opposite the MAZDA dealership in Kirrawee but didn't go through, but saying that it's not that cheap, ALDI is still cheaper and you dont have to pay for membership which i think it's a con..
COSTCO _ I thought Kirrawee was the second attempt.

snout

First Grade
It is insane the quality difference in people between those who go to the caringbah woolies vs the caringbah coles. Different worlds. Coles is like an episode of the walking dead. Good to hear Dale is on the right side of humanity.

That video of him and Nicho hugging went straight to my spank bank btw.
Feels good....good colour!!

I've got a Foodworks 200 metres away. And a butcher next door to it, really good crumbed steak from there.

I wonder if Dale and Nicho like crumbed steak.

Quigs

Immortal
Sheeze Coffee Shops, they breed like rabbits.

Even lil' ol Emu Park has four Coffee Shops and three other shops that serve up Coffee.

And here's moi with me Nescafe Blend 43 and a plastic spoon.