What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

Eion

First Grade
They look good in the BWB.

Also, thought I saw ‘everyone’ in the shots from training today. Does that mean they are 100% vaxed now?

Tiger Shark

Bench
They look good in the BWB.

Also, thought I saw ‘everyone’ in the shots from training today. Does that mean they are 100% vaxed now?
Yep, that's the impression since we only had 1 player supposedly not vaxxed and we saw some extra players at training for the first time today

chewsta

First Grade
Sifa Talakai is in the pics. I think he was our only concern but that was a few weeks ago.
That Berrell fella is a solid bloke, much bigger body than Brailey. Would be good if he can step up and share the work load as well.

How good do Finucane and Nicho look in the BWB!

Special K

Coach
Yeah that's great but what do you think about the new layout in the cereal aisle at Woolies?
Not sure but if you turn left right away in woolies as you enter you’ll often see Wadeo looking like the largest human in the world comparing different muscle meals.

Also can recommend the marshmallow Christmas Santa 5 pack for $3. It’s at the chip section on the end. I was buying the individual ones for a dollar like a sucker for my daughter.

coles sucks. Townsend sucks. f**k Cronulla beer co. Over and out. Can we discuss coffee shops next?

Weaponhead

Coach
Not sure but if you turn left right away in woolies as you enter you’ll often see Wadeo looking like the largest human in the world comparing different muscle meals.

Also can recommend the marshmallow Christmas Santa 5 pack for $3. It’s at the chip section on the end. I was buying the individual ones for a dollar like a sucker for my daughter.

coles sucks. Townsend sucks. f**k Cronulla beer co. Over and out. Can we discuss coffee shops next?
I knew you would be all over the cereal aisle, Special K.

shadowboxer

First Grade

BWS has a craft beer special - buy 8 of any and get 25% off. Bought a can of chads IPA with a philter 6 pack and a capital brew.
7 of 8 were decent beer but the IPA was ordinary.
Not a direct Chad sledge but it was wizz poor - much like his current hair cut. Steer clear

Generalzod

Immortal
BWS has a craft beer special - buy 8 of any and get 25% off. Bought a can of chads IPA with a philter 6 pack and a capital brew.
7 of 8 were decent beer but the IPA was ordinary.
Not a direct Chad sledge but it was wizz poor - much like his current hair cut. Steer clear
Talking about it beer it seems some Players are beer connoisseur now…

Generalzod

Immortal
Whittakers chocolate is better than Cadbury.
Greek chocolate is better than both…
ion-milk-chocolate---200g-i-min.webp