What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What I really like about Nicho, he seems to genuinely want to be here and make an even bigger name for himself, as a Shark.

He will be great for this club.
Gotta remember that this will be the first time that he’s one of the key players in a team. He’s coming off being used as a fill in /bench player and proved himself despite filling different roles. From his early interviews it sounds like he’s looking forward to playing in a set position with the responsibility of being one of the go to guys on the team.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
What I really like about Nicho, he seems to genuinely want to be here and make an even bigger name for himself, as a Shark.

He will be great for this club.
Absolutely. Did you hear how he welcomed DF to the club?

chewsta

First Grade
Absolutely. Did you hear how he welcomed DF to the club?

Is that the video, where he says something along the lines of "welcome to the shire" and hugs him? DF is trying on the jersey at the same time and says it's a nice colour?

snout

First Grade
aef01f70aa755324bfba4f11396f105b

How good!!
Don't wake me...

R-15-3

Bench
Best part about all these articles is every player coming off contact in the NRL will see them and make sure they put out feelers to us before committing elsewhere.

Latest posts