What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daley HAS to go now foxsports!

mrbishi

Juniors
this is the last game i will watch with daley in the box, from now on im going to mute the tv and listen to 2GB, 1st was manly's first try, both the fox commentators keep going on about a high shot on the canberra player, they even brang it back up at half time, the guys on 2GB couldnt understand why the video ref took so long to come up with a try, they saw nothing wrong with it at all, and just through out the whole game you would think manly is doing everything wrong and when canberra does something wrong its not there fault but manly's, Daley just gets worse every game!

tommytomlin

Bench
That try was an absolute joke. If Morley got sent off for his high shot, Witt should not have been rewarded with 6 points after his, because it was just as bad, if not worse. The lack of consistency amongst the referees and judiciary is absolutely ridiculous.

Raider_69

Post Whore
tommytomlin said:
That try was an absolute joke. If Morley got sent off for his high shot, Witt should not have been rewarded with 6 points after his, because it was just as bad, if not worse. The lack of consistency amongst the referees and judiciary is absolutely ridiculous.

i agree
If morley gets sent off for his effort, that shot is at the very least a penalty, whats worse is 5 sets latter we get pinged for an identical shot

dont think it matters much now cause we didnt deserve to win and didnt, all is right in the world of rugby league but one must wonder if the game might of been different if that try not allowed.

lotm

Juniors
through out the whole game you would think manly is doing everything wrong and when canberra does something wrong its not there fault but manly's, Daley just gets worse every game
:roll:

scottyeel

Bench
mrbishi said:
this is the last game i will watch with daley in the box, from now on im going to mute the tv and listen to 2GB, 1st was manly's first try, both the fox commentators keep going on about a high shot on the canberra player, they even brang it back up at half time, the guys on 2GB couldnt understand why the video ref took so long to come up with a try, they saw nothing wrong with it at all, and just through out the whole game you would think manly is doing everything wrong and when canberra does something wrong its not there fault but manly's, Daley just gets worse every game!
:roll: Yeah sure, mute the biased commentators on fox and turn the on one-eyed manly commentators on 2GB.

Boozi

Juniors
I can't understand how it was given a try.. contact was clearly made with the ball-carriers head. Disgraceful decision..

Michael Witt made contact with Matt Gafa's head, first contact with Matt Gafa's head, it should have been a penalty.

In saying that we didnt deserve to win, but from this point on, I will hate our management for letting Michael Monaghan leave.

strong_latte

Juniors
Have to agree with everyone else on this... That shouldn't have been given as a try. Daley was just calling it like it was mate, if you want to get rid of someone from the RL scene, then it has to be Fatty! That guy is worse than Phil Gould!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
hahahahahah i love it
its gold listening to Woody woodpecker when manly a winning you can tell how much that bastard hates it when we win.

Hahahaha i do believe he tipped us to come last
hahahaha nice one big nose
Id like to know how much bronze they had to use for his statue i heard they had to bronze plate it because they couldnt find enough bronze. :lol:

Timbo

Staff member
That try was a blatant error by the vid. ref.

Clear contact with Gaf's head.

strong_latte

Juniors
Sir Clifford GC said:
hahahahahah i love it
its gold listening to Woody woodpecker when manly a winning you can tell how much that bastard hates it when we win.

Id like to know how much bronze they had to use for his statue i heard they had to bronze plate it because they couldnt find enough bronze. :lol:

Still no where near as bad as listening to Fatty breathing heavily while masturbating every time manly scores a try! He's the same at origin time with queensland!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
strong_latte said:
Sir Clifford GC said:
hahahahahah i love it

Still no where near as bad as listening to Fatty breathing heavily while masturbating every time manly scores a try! He's the same at origin time with queensland!
hahahahahah
harsh but so so funny

arden

Juniors
yeh mate, i agree with you, they were all for Canberra! They were always saying Manly were in the wrong in so many instenses... so anoying... i have never had a problem with Daley but he was over the top today... but at least Manly won... that keep the commentators quiet!