What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daley on Sterlo

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Been OS for two weeks, so was gagging for a bit of NRL TV last night.

Daley was first up on Sterlo, saying She Rex is playing great footy and will be on the bench.

Turned the TV straight off.

Get f**ked NSW.

Whoever made the decision to appoint Daley is clearly a Queenslander infilrating the NSW camp.
I rekon there is not one user on this forum who would be any worse than that mung bean of a coach.

Bruce123

Juniors
Whoever made the decision to appoint Daley is clearly a Queenslander infilrating the NSW camp.
I rekon there is not one user on this forum who would be any worse than that mung bean of a coach.

I dunno man, tayjack, bellyachin & bunniesmong would take the cake over Daley in terms being complete f**ktards

BlueandGold

Juniors

Daley was first up on Sterlo, saying She Rex is playing great footy and will be on the bench.

Get f**ked NSW.

NSW are f**ked if they think Williams deserves a spot and Hayne to play wing or centre.

NSW will continue to loose while picking players who do not deserve to be there and picking players out of position.

Give me a f**ken break Daley, Hayne is the in form fullback of the competition, how you will think of having Dugen at FB before him is beyond me.

He showed in SOO game 1 2013 what a class act he is, time to give him his just deserts...........he has earned it.

GONZO72

Juniors

Get f**ked NSW.

I was stunned with such shit. Was he for real? All dogs fans except the bullfrog, think TRex is rubbish. I hope Daley and the immortal fossil pick Williams, and he's shown up as the fat log he is.

GONZO72

Juniors

The immortal tosser, the 68 year old Bozo must go first. He is a cancer as a selector.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
NSW selectors have the memory of a goldfish for some blokes

Others could commit mass genocide and still be picked

undertaker

Coach
NSW are f**ked if they think Williams deserves a spot and Hayne to play wing or centre.

NSW will continue to loose while picking players who do not deserve to be there and picking players out of position.

Give me a f**ken break Daley, Hayne is the in form fullback of the competition, how you will think of having Dugen at FB before him is beyond me.

He showed in SOO game 1 2013 what a class act he is, time to give him his just deserts...........he has earned it.

Who could forget that braindead play Williams did from the kickoff in Origin after NSW scored, where he ran so close to the sideline and lost the ball:lol:

Bless his heart.

I agree.

In years to come, this era will be remembered for the ineptness of all facets of NSW's Origin program. Not just the NSW players who contributed to the dire situation that the Blues find themselves in, but the numbskull selectors and coaches who insisted that certain players should be chosen whilst ignoring calls for outstanding players.

The only reason I registered on this forum was my utter disbelief(and my certainty that QLD must win due to this) that Stuart, who was being hailed as The Answer to NSW's woes, announced that Gallen and Gidley were must-picks for the team.

As soon as Stuart said that I thought "That'll do me" . I knew then that NSW had no hope with Stuart as Coach. Daley is knowledgeable, canny and decent but he has been thrown the toughest assignment in Rugby League. NSW should be good to win a Series (just one) in a few years when QLD have a mass lay-off of their older players. Mal has been trialling new players and I for one would love to see Teo back.

QLD ten in a row in 2015.

Its stunning when faced with how to break the Queensland dominance NSW turned to Laurie Daley.

The bloke is an ass clown.

Picking Pearce before the season has started.

The best fullback being talked about again as playing out of position.

James Maloney selected last year.

And now this.

Absolute clown.

Tayjack

Juniors
I agree.

In years to come, this era will be remembered for the ineptness of all facets of NSW's Origin program. Not just the NSW players who contributed to the dire situation that the Blues find themselves in, but the numbskull selectors and coaches who insisted that certain players should be chosen whilst ignoring calls for outstanding players.

The only reason I registered on this forum was my utter disbelief(and my certainty that QLD must win due to this) that Stuart, who was being hailed as The Answer to NSW's woes, announced that Gallen and Gidley were must-picks for the team.

As soon as Stuart said that I thought "That'll do me" . I knew then that NSW had no hope with Stuart as Coach. Daley is knowledgeable, canny and decent but he has been thrown the toughest assignment in Rugby League. NSW should be good to win a Series (just one) in a few years when QLD have a mass lay-off of their older players. Mal has been trialling new players and I for one would love to see Teo back.

QLD ten in a row in 2015.

And your point you weak merkin???? With the players they have how couldn't they have won this many, wouldn't matter who is the coach, captain, who was picked etc, so what's you point u brain dead fool???? How easy is it too bag the f**k out of nsw when they have lost so many in a row?? It's easiest thing to do in the world - which makes you completely brain dead. And by the way you write I doubt you would have ever laced a f**king boot on in your life you twit.

Rod

Bench
With the large amount of quality NSW has in the second row, I don't know how could there possibly be room for him. Unbelievable. But yet believable, because Daley and co have no idea.

Doomednow

Bench
They are trying the Queensland model of player loyalty in the hope they will develop combinations. The problem is we are too late to the party for that shit to work, and most of the players they've decided to stick with are definitely not up to it. It won't work for NSW. We need to select the best players we can in their positions.

GONZO72

Juniors
Looks like Daley may have avoided a headache or two. Maloney won't be fit for origin and Jennings looks like missing a number of weeks. Dugan to fullback , Hayne to centre. Reynolds now will be picked.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Jennings is out you'd pick BJ Leliua at center and leave hayne at fullback.

Dugan shouldn't be anywhere near the team. No ideawhere this love for him has come from.

And your point you weak merkin???? With the players they have how couldn't they have won this many, wouldn't matter who is the coach, captain, who was picked etc, so what's you point u brain dead fool???? How easy is it too bag the f**k out of nsw when they have lost so many in a row?? It's easiest thing to do in the world - which makes you completely brain dead. And by the way you write I doubt you would have ever laced a f**king boot on in your life you twit.

I've always found the hot air from an arsehole worthy of a chuckle. You're no different. Keep 'em coming.

Latest posts