What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas to trade Owens to the Raiders?

ive seen on PTI, that wilbon thinks that michael vick will end up with the raiders. this is the only thing that would make me drop the raiders as my team, as i am 100% against the NFL letting michael vick play, if indeed they do let him.

Monk

Referee
i have a big problem with what vick did. he should not be able to play in the NFL.

ffs stop and take a look at what he did you stupid americans. it was horrible.

Big Tim

First Grade
No one is debating what he did was terrible, but Leonard Little is a prime example of someone who did something comparable and he is still in the league.

They set an example, and now they have to stick to it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
No one is debating what he did was terrible, but Leonard Little is a prime example of someone who did something comparable and he is still in the league.

They set an example, and now they have to stick to it.

agreed
Mick Vick shouldnt be singled out now if they havent done so in the past.

If Asomugha is serious about being the best in the league he needs to go elsewhere to prove it, he's getting duded out of wraps because he plays in a very ordinary side. And as Pennywise said, franchising him each year surely hasnt help his cause... either pay him what he's worth of let him go.

jdizzle

Juniors
Raiders should sign Houshmanzadeh. A consistent, intelligent and reliable performer.

In fact, that makes him the anti-Raider.

Eelementary

Post Whore
agreed
Mick Vick shouldnt be singled out now if they havent done so in the past.

If Asomugha is serious about being the best in the league he needs to go elsewhere to prove it, he's getting duded out of wraps because he plays in a very ordinary side. And as Pennywise said, franchising him each year surely hasnt help his cause... either pay him what he's worth of let him go.

We're a beyond ordinary side - we have a few minor shining lights, but we are well below ordinary.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Raiders should sign Houshmanzadeh. A consistent, intelligent and reliable performer.

In fact, that makes him the anti-Raider.

Wouldn't help us any - we still have an awful QB with terrible instincts (OK, he;s young, but still) and an O-line that just...They suck.