What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daly m coach of the year

millersnose

Post Whore
if he does manage to turn the spoon into a top four spot as many here believe can happen (I still think we are more likely to struggle into 6th) then does the great flanno deserve to be recognised for such a vast improvement

yes frenzy..this ones bait for you

Click2000

Juniors
Well everyone always says it's about results, if he takes them from last to top a 4 team than I reckon he deserves it..... Maybe

Still don't think he's a great coach though !!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
FFS, I will check this thread tomorrow after tonight. Leaving the house shortly for a few sharp ones, I think I will need it. Cold and windy out, 530 should see it get very chilly indeed.
Enjoy

Click2000

Juniors
FFS, I will check this thread tomorrow after tonight. Leaving the house shortly for a few sharp ones, I think I will need it. Cold and windy out, 530 should see it get very chilly indeed.
Enjoy

Well good just what the North Queensland boys don't want !!!!

Reckon Thurston will tear us apart tonight sad to say ...

Eion

First Grade
We will never see 73 again. That's if he's still with us after the disturbing run of form.

taipan

Referee
After the defeat of the Cows,I have only two words to say on behalf of the good guys in the blue,black and white:Next please.

Latest posts