What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay vs the NZ Worriers.

Card Shark

Immortal
I’m making the trip down, leave in 2 hours.

I think we will win easily today, Johnson to have a big 1.

Need to play Flanno ball for the first 50, get on top by sustaining good field position by good handing & astute kicking.

carinashark

First Grade
From watching the replay our first 22 min were very good. We had three very close or over the line and held up plus the 12 points. This team has the makings of somthing special. We need to get a reduction or deferment in the fine so we can get Ramien back and keep building for the next couple of seasons. We need to solve the full back problem by unloading Moylan and moving Ronald there.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’m making the trip down, leave in 2 hours.

I think we will win easily today, Johnson to have a big 1.

Need to play Flanno ball for the first 50, get on top by sustaining good field position by good handing & astute kicking.

Very worried about RTS. He has the ability to cut us to ribbons

carcharias

Immortal
Just kidding
I’m going to try to do both.
Not looking good though.
A few of the other dads are already planning an immediate piss up regardless of the result.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm wondering if Shaun Johnson will do a Shaun Johnson on the Warriors today? Would be funny but I hope it doesn't come down to that tbh.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Newtown playing well...

Flanno, Sorro, the big unit from QLD Toby. Gould's man, even Katoa scored a great try with speed!!!!!

Latest posts