What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane Gagai

b4l

Juniors
Good news, Bennett has confirmed on the Knights website he'll be representing QLD not NZ :cool:
Come at me or on me broncos4life

Bretto

Bench
I enjoy Eggs Benedict. When the place you're buying them from makes their own Hollandaise sauce, it's awesome. I only like them with Ham though, not Salmon like some people. And the eggs have to be runny.

vinnie delpino

Juniors
I have a feeling we could see Gagai in a black & white jersey at the world cup. With him being out for a few weeks with injury he is unlikely to get in the QLD squad this year and with the lack of quality Kiwi centres the Kiwis could come knocking with a few whispers in the ear from Cousin Josh and Uncle Shane.

New Guy

Juniors
I have a feeling we could see Gagai in a black & white jersey at the world cup. With him being out for a few weeks with injury he is unlikely to get in the QLD squad this year and with the lack of quality Kiwi centres the Kiwis could come knocking with a few whispers in the ear from Cousin Josh and Uncle Shane.

He would not have made the team anyway even if he was fully fit.

Latest posts