What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daniel anderson for coach and sign jason cayless fan club

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm taking memberships now get on board :cool:

I believe Jay Cay is on a monster contract in england and tied up for a few years, you're on drugs if you think any NRLclub has a chance in signing him in the not to distant future.

as for Anderson??? I would start campaigning by Christmas.

eelz47

Coach
I believe Jay Cay is on a monster contract in england and tied up for a few years, you're on drugs if you think any NRLclub has a chance in signing him in the not to distant future.

have you ever heard of christmas in july ?

so now is the time

Stagger eel

Staff member
have you ever heard of christmas in july ?

so now is the time

good luck talking the emperor into paying out Hagans contract 18 months in advance and at the same time buying out Andersons contract from St Helens.

talk about an expensive excercise.

Fathead

Bench

Sounds about right.
All the planets might just align you know ;-)

Fathead

Bench
good luck talking the emperor into paying out Hagans contract 18 months in advance and at the same time buying out Andersons contract from St Helens.

Yes - it all comes down to money but there is no reason to leave a player or a coach at a club where they are unhappy.
But I really like Daniel Anderson.
I like the way he coaches and I like how he likes the Parra club and to top it all off - he is one coach that actually gets on with Fitzy and the past players.
All in all its a good combination.
If only....;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes - it all comes down to money but there is no reason to leave a player or a coach at a club where they are unhappy.
But I really like Daniel Anderson.
I like the way he coaches and I like how he likes the Parra club and to top it all off - he is one coach that actually gets on with Fitzy and the past players.
All in all its a good combination.
If only....;-)

are you saying that Anderson isn't happy at St Helens?? since when??

Fathead

Bench
are you saying that Anderson isn't happy at St Helens?? since when??

Hell Stagger I do get some little bits of information but dont know everything :D
Seriously, I have heard that he is keen to come back to Australia.
I know firsthand that he has always wanted to coach the eels as a head coach - just loves the team.
St Helens will fight tooth and nail to keep him though but and I only say BUT...
I honestly believe if Fitzy phoned him up and offered the head coach position to him he would do everything he could to take it- Thats if his position hasnt changed as I havent spoken to him for a few years.

stuke

Bench
isn't he on record as saying that this will be his last season at St Helens and will be returning to Australia whether he has a coaching position or not?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hear you atta and I'm with you

where do I sign up

Jaycay is the best player we eve let go imo

bartman

Immortal

I thought this was Anderson's final season at St Helens?

Mick Potter is coaching them from next year...

Stagger eel

Staff member
yep -it's definitely common knowledge that he want to come back to Australia..

I have heard some interesting rumours lately but hey??? what do rumours mean nowadays???

Latest posts