What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Backo and Tom McGougan

Hi, can anyone tell me whether these two guys are in the Titans development squad? They were both promising Jersey Flegg players at Parramatt last year and the last I heard was that they were homesick and went back to the Gold Coast.

DeeGan

Bench
The Money Box Man said:
Hi, can anyone tell me whether these two guys are in the Titans development squad? They were both promising Jersey Flegg players at Parramatt last year and the last I heard was that they were homesick and went back to the Gold Coast.

I will source an answer on this for you and get back to you - top of my head, no, they are not ;-)

DeeGan

Bench
I can confirm neither player is with the Elite Academy squad. I am looking at getting more info on our Elite Academy from the guys at HQ which will be posted here soon.

Cheers,