What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Irvine playing for the Bulldogs

He had very good front on defence for a small guy, but his passing from dummy half on occasions was Z grade stuff.

Glenn

First Grade
Going by Big League, he is on the bench for the dogs Premier League side

Ray Price Fan

Juniors
He couldn't pass on one side. I think it was from left to right. Yet the stupid coaches in lower grades couldn't rectify this before he got selected in first grade.
But not a bad defender.

fish eel

Immortal
A great defender, but yeah, poor out of dummy half.

I still say he actually won us a game with one tackle in 2000.

We're away to auckland, a one point lead warriors on a big roll though and looking goods. He gets Joe Vagana in a terrific front on tackle, forcing the ball loose and putting Vagana out of the game. :clap:

Avenger

Immortal
From dummy half he used to pass the ball like he was loading watermelons in the back of a truck

good luck to bubsy. I told him when he left that the only team he wasn't allowed to play for was Souths, so he's doing OK.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
dazeely said:
I thought he had a serious injury ruling him out for the majority of the season. #-o

he did his knee or ankle in the preseason end of last year/this year and redcliffe told him he could go home (no point in being in qld if he's not playing) and im guessin he is just a miracle man and he heaeled

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I told him when he left that the only team he wasn't allowed to play for was Souths, so he's doing OK

he even said to me once that he'd like to play for the dogs, so im stoked for him

Happy Gilmore

Juniors
Avenger said:
From dummy half he used to pass the ball like he was loading watermelons in the back of a truck

That was the only bad part about Irvine, which is a shame cause he's a good runner from dummy half.

PB

Bench
Happy Gilmore said:
Avenger said:

That was the only bad part about Irvine, which is a shame cause he's a good runner from dummy half.

Well now he has two bad parts!

No former Eels should wear a dogs jersey! Its sacroligious!

I wipe my hands of him!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well Willie Tonga, Andrew Ryan, Chris Armit, Nathan Armit and Daniel Irvine are all there now

It's the new Manly