What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Nutley

sharknows

Bench
Nuts isdefinitely not playing as well as last year and injury may be the reason. Probably also the reason he has spent less time on the paddock. A fully fit nuts is well and truly worth a place in the starting line up as I think he thrives on the early softening up (if it still exists) period of the game. The undisciplined penalties that he gives away have to be curbed and then he will be a very worthwhile asset.

Macca

Coach
I have been saying it for a couple of weeks, Jon Green is good. He should be on the bench for us now.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Definitely injury is a reason. The other factor is that under Ando, he almost always played 80 minutes or very close to it. This year he's only doing around 50 or so.

beekershark

Bench
could be that nuts is playing out of position..........

his best work is at number 12 or 11, playing 80 minutes and doing a load of work in defence and hit ups.

i think prop takes too much out of him , his size doesnt allow him to dominate, he does flop as you say mate, and should be considered as a second rower, start him there with stevens, bos and galloway up front, beats on the bench with green, gallen or lomu in 2nd row with nuts and bailey or hilder at lock....nice lookin pack that !