What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Sullivan????

richo74

Juniors
hi guys just caught the last of hack on jjj and they were talking to a Danny that was supposed to be the next big thing in league who did a knee after 5 first grade dames and was wondering if anyone else heard it and was it Danny Sullivan?

Stagger eel

Staff member
hi guys just caught the last of hack on jjj and they were talking to a Danny that was supposed to be the next big thing in league who did a knee after 5 first grade dames and was wondering if anyone else heard it and was it Danny Sullivan?

it certanly sounds like him, what was the story about??

richo74

Juniors
not really sure but he talked about contracting golden staff and how he realised after the injury that sport wasnt everything and there was more to life
think jjj do i podcast of hack so might have to look into it

Stagger eel

Staff member
about a kid that that was supposed to be the next big thing in league who did a knee after 5 first grade games :sarcasm:

oookk!!!....thought there might of been a slight angle to the story but obviously not.

Hack must be struggling for a story since I last listened to it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
not really sure but he talked about contracting golden staff and how he realised after the injury that sport wasnt everything and there was more to life
think jjj do i podcast of hack so might have to look into it

the great Steve Ella contracted Golden staff on an injury he suffered before he even made his first grade career...

richo74

Juniors
podcast is not up yet but this is from the website.

THIS AFTERNOON Sport - can it take you out of Gippsland and onto the national stage? What's the cost of the sporting dream?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
podcast is not up yet but this is from the website.

THIS AFTERNOON Sport - can it take you out of Gippsland and onto the national stage? What's the cost of the sporting dream?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna listen!! Do you have to have an ipod to download a podcast??

I heard his name many a time but I never really got to see him play except for one lower grade game. Can anyone liken his game to another player? What was his style of play?

Sounds like he would have been up there with the best.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
au-sullivan.jpg

:lol: LOL!! uhh, i don't know its been so long - i just remember just because of his size, he was hard to tackle and often busted the line. He had good speed and was quite firey on the field.. (ranga)

Can't really recall ball skills or anything like that though...

Gronk

Staff member
He coulda been something. Add him to the list:

Danny Sullivan
Paul Mares
Adam Ritson
Dave Woods