What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Williams, this is God, here's 2 tickets to hell!!!!

Once Dead

Bench
hemeroid said:
yeah this post went well :roll:

hemeroid - you are just as painful as one

Slappy, keep up the good work mate! Damn critical error stopped me from saying a big hell yeah to your post yesterday

Slappy

Juniors
hemeroid said:
yeah this post went well :roll:

thanks bitch, when I want an opinion from an arsehole, I'LL FART!!!!

but then again you are a haemorrhoid!!!

consider yourself Slapped!!!

Slappy

Juniors
hemeroid said:
ure an idiot slappy
uve been slappin the salamay too long

Why would anyone in their right mind name themself after a swollen fleshy protrusion from their anus?

Now who's the idiot!!!!

Slappy

Juniors
Joel Kicker said:
well...your name is slappy wtf is a slappy

Slappy informal adjective describing someone who is likely to smash your fackin' head in with light-speed slaps about the head and body. -Collins Australian Dictionary

Since we are on the topic of names, I apparently don't have to worry about you unless my name is Joel and you are in 'kicking distance' of me!

Unless of course your name is some ambiguous reference to Joel Caine and his previous kicking duties for the Wests Tigers!

Slappy

Juniors
Joel Kicker said:
ah how did you guess?

just luck!

but my luck appears to be running out as you and your little punk friend keep coming back and hammering me with your witty comebacks!!
(You see, sarcasm can be used against you too, and much more effectively, eh!)