What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darling Harbour to Bankwest

emjaycee

Coach
tell me about it!
there used to be a nice cafe on level 2 where you could get a snack and coffee now it's all pokies and the only other place is sterlos which is packed out

greedy bastards how many freaking pokies do you need?
Wasn't the cafe you speak of actually called "Sterlo's Lounge" and is now where "Sterlo's Sports Bar" is? The cafe was making no money and the members wanted somewhere to play a game of pool so they turned the lounge into a sports bar. No additional pokies there from what I can remember.

T.S Quint

Coach
tell me about it!
there used to be a nice cafe on level 2 where you could get a snack and coffee now it's all pokies and the only other place is sterlos which is packed out

greedy bastards how many freaking pokies do you need?

It’s pretty easy to avoid the pokies.
Just walk in turn left and go up the escalator.
Up there you will find a sports bar, a bistro, a Chinese restaurant and if you go up another level there will be a cantina-style restaurant and brewery plus a bowling alley and arcade.

I’m sure you can get a snack and a coffee in there somewhere.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s pretty easy to avoid the pokies.
Just walk in turn left and go up the escalator.
Up there you will find a sports bar, a bistro, a Chinese restaurant and if you go up another level there will be a cantina-style restaurant and brewery plus a bowling alley and arcade.

I’m sure you can get a snack and a coffee in there somewhere.
If you go up another level, there are jumping castles, pygmie tossing events and canapés.

Eelogical

Referee
UK Mal being a pom, Gary would most likely take him to Chumley's. Dunno what Hiney would do for him but I'm guessing Chardeys on his lime bike.

Latest posts