What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Lehmann

Rustay

Juniors
He's going alright atm for SA. Nearing 100 and putting on a great partnership with Manou.

Go Boof! 8)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He's got his ton, so I guess theyll be thinking about picking him for the tour, he is 33 turning 34, theres not many years left in him.

weasel

First Grade
Lehmann is 149* at stumps. If he turns this into a match-winning hundred (or more likely double hundred) he will almost certainly be given another chance in the test side in Sri Lanka.

Anonymous

Juniors
It's a shame that he never got more chances. Just one of those things I guess. A wonderful performer at FC level for the best part of 15 years.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the Aussie team on the back page of the Telegraph, but it is not on the baggy green site.

Some thing strange threre, unless it was a probable team.

No boof, but both Stuey and Warnie are in.

Craig

Juniors
I think they will use him up from now to the end of India then he may get left out for Love or M.Clarke.