What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Lockyer: Stats of note in the green'n'gold

Broncodroid

Juniors
Brisbane Fans

Just a couple of stats that were highlighted to me after this test on Darren Lockyer:

6 - DARREN LOCKYER
Brisbane, Queensland and Australian Captain

- 661st Australian Test player

- Only one Bronco player (Wally Lewis 33 tests) as played more tests, Lockyer has 25. Allan Langer played 22.

- 9th on All-time points scored list with 115pts (18T-21G-1FG) trailing Ken Irvin who is 8th on 121pts

- 4th on All-time try scoring list with 18, (1st Ken Irvine is 1st on 33, 2nd Reg Gasnier on 26 & 3rd Mall Meninga on 21)

- 6th on All-time appearances as Test captain with 9 (7W-1L-1D)

With 4 more years at least as Australian captain and five-eight, the legacy he is building in the green and gold will rival the best of all time.

Are we witnessing the greatest Bronco of them all? A question that I thought I would not be pondering after Allan Langer's retirement...add a QLD series victory or three with a premiership or two as captain, this may not be up for debate in 5 years.

It's great to be a Bronco fan :D

Cheers

Broncodroid

broncoman

Juniors
i was surprised the other night when they said it was his 18th test try, never realised he had scored so many

Mr Saab

Referee
he will end up in the top 3 in tries scored and test appearances, but wont break any records.
He has come a long way (understatement) since his shocking debut vs the kiwis in 1998. He is in the greatest 25 kangaroos of all time....when he finishes he will be in the top 5.

Latest posts