What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Mapp i'v seen enough

Inferno

Coach
SharkWings said:
Agreed we have only seen him play one game in 1st grade but when you are a fringe player trying to get a full time gig you gotta make every game count...

Bang on the money Sharkwings.

He is a fringe player Poiner, his first game was uninspiring to say the least.

In all honesty I'd rather give his spot to someone who his better than him right now than wait and see whether or he lands running.

Inferno

Coach
Mapp stuggled to make 3 games even with Gallen out of the team and Bails playing centre. I struggle to put him in our top 20 to be honest.

Inferno

Coach
much as I hate to admit it, with better ball handling skills I'd probably take Bird over Mapp.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Mapp will be struggling to make our PL team starting 13!

And those who say u cant judge a player on 1 game! Ive seen him play a lot more then 1 game and think he is poo. So those statements pi** me off!

BRING UP CLIFF FFS!

SharkWings

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
He lasted 1 week, great signing Raper $220k, flushed down the toilet

As much as I hate to say it but I would suggest Sludge signed him...could be wrong.