What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Simmons. Grow up or f**k off!!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
a month ago i made the call he would play rep footy in the future
some things i say are often said to be wrong, but i disagree. however on this one, i will admit my call that simmons will play for nsw is wrong.he is crap.

bring back the saviour.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i want covell in , other forumers want covelll in , most cronulla supporters want covell in and i think in general the rugby league community want covell in

Surely

Post Whore
Yep after earlier showing signs of promise, he has gone backwards, PL unforunately for Simmo, Covell can stay there with him.

I'd like Phil to join the two of them until he learns to run straight and stop falling into tackles. Except someone needs to do the tackling.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I just hate the fact that Vagana hs to be thinking for himself as well as simmons every f*cken second of the game!!!

time for simmo to go was 2004. but now the whole joke has just got totally out of hand. raper won't last after this and his comments in today's press. he's lost the players

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
What about when Simmons was supporting Vagana & bailey on 2 seperate plays in teh same set of 6.
Each occassion he was running in front of the guy with the ball!!!!!

FFS!!!!!!!

imasharkie

Coach
Surely said:
Yep after earlier showing signs of promise, he has gone backwards, PL unforunately for Simmo, Covell can stay there with him.

I'd like Phil to join the two of them until he learns to run straight and stop falling into tackles. Except someone needs to do the tackling.

I rarely agree on things you have to say Surely but you're surely onto the right track here. Bailey has gone back to what he was doing last year, hoping like hell the selectors are watching him trying to carve up the opposition by himself. Well guess what Bails you're f**king up again and taking the Sharks down with you. Simmo and Covell can play PL. Time to bring up some juniors and see what they're got. May as well as the season is going down the tubes at the moment but we all know what supercoach wants supercoach gets. While he's in charge we won't get passion because the players are not going to put in while he's around picking his favoured pets.

black_dot

Juniors
Sharks run out.

Get set to receive the kick off from the first kick off of the game.

Phil Bailey is on the 20 metre line and touch line north west corner.

Dave simmons is near the try line/touch line. Phil bailey shouts to get Simmons attention, Phil Bailey shouts again, Simmons looks up.

Bailey points 10 metres away from simmons up the touch line and yells for him to get there, the right spot to be.

Even before kick off our senior players are coaching him, on something as simple as where to f**king stand on the kick off reception !??!?!?!

What the f**k !!??!?!

Objective One

Juniors
Simmons dogged it in possesion going into at least half a doz tackles yesterday - looked like he was scared about getting hurt. Compare that to the unit on the R wing for the Tiges!!!! Forget PL, that attitude should see Simmons punted to A grade!!

NikkiShark

Juniors
black_dot said:
Sharks run out.

Get set to receive the kick off from the first kick off of the game.

Phil Bailey is on the 20 metre line and touch line north west corner.

Dave simmons is near the try line/touch line. Phil bailey shouts to get Simmons attention, Phil Bailey shouts again, Simmons looks up.

Bailey points 10 metres away from simmons up the touch line and yells for him to get there, the right spot to be.

Even before kick off our senior players are coaching him, on something as simple as where to f**king stand on the kick off reception !??!?!?!
so refresh my memory of why he constantly gets chosen?
obviously he's not good, common sense would say to choose a better winger

Latest posts