What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Smith will make a major announcement about the Titans

Dogs Of War

Coach
The only argument anyone ever has for the titans is this cliche crap.

As opposed to that Sydney clubs are established clubs and even though they may average less than the Titans (who are in Australia's 6th biggest city), they should remain, because the game in that part of Sydney will be handed over to whatever sport is flavour of the month.

betcats

Referee
If the argument for keeping clubs is that they are in a League 'heartland' than Melbourne and NZ are the only clubs that dont fit into that. Pretty much all of NSW and QLD can claim to be a league heartland.

betcats

Referee
You've got no argument to not have them other then "I don't like them"

Where did I say that? I dont want them to fail, I would much rather see them succeed.

As for arguments I dont really need one, just look at the. History repeats. The GC has shown before they cant or wont support a pro RL team(or any other sports really) and the Titans are heading that way again.

Now tell me which Sydney clubs will die in 3 years?

Canard

Immortal
Not all of Queensland is a city of 500k.

The Chargers were folded due to politics with money in the bank.

They didn't fail at all.

You death ride them but can't come up with a legitimate reason to kill them other then "but Sydney"

betcats

Referee
What the f**k. take Sydneys dick out of your ass you freak. You brought up Sydney before me ffs.

"But Sydney" is your argument, not mine. I said if they cant get there act together in a few years from now the NRL should stop helping and let them die and your response to that was basically "But Sydney clubs got help"

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If the argument for keeping clubs is that they are in a League 'heartland' than Melbourne and NZ are the only clubs that dont fit into that. Pretty much all of NSW and QLD can claim to be a league heartland.

Only Melbourne, Auckland has always had a strong League culture.

oikee

Juniors
Took a bit of time out to cool down.
No shite to it.
This same shite happens year after year after year after year.

This code never faking changes, you get called a moron if you post something different, as apposed to the same crap that has been posted for the last faking 10 years.

You could go back to 10 years ago and these blogs would have basically the same whinging faking morons now posting the same shite.

If your going to change, you have to make the change, change what you are doing. ???

I made a change in my life, got divorced, remarried, and started to live again after changing the whole way i lived my life.
Well rugby faking league has to make the change.
Every faking day it is the same old shite on these faking blogs without one person making a change for the better.
Get your head outta yopur arses and stop talking shite.
Change the way you think because our code is making the same mistakes we made 25 faking years ago, so the shitwe you lot are posting has not helped one bit in 25 faking years. Now look in the mirror.

_Johnsy

Referee
Took a bit of time out to cool down.
No shite to it.
This same shite happens year after year after year after year.

This code never faking changes, you get called a moron if you post something different, as apposed to the same crap that has been posted for the last faking 10 years.

You could go back to 10 years ago and these blogs would have basically the same whinging faking morons now posting the same shite.

If your going to change, you have to make the change, change what you are doing. ???

I made a change in my life, got divorced, remarried, and started to live again after changing the whole way i lived my life.
Well rugby faking league has to make the change.
Every faking day it is the same old shite on these faking blogs without one person making a change for the better.
Get your head outta yopur arses and stop talking shite.
Change the way you think because our code is making the same mistakes we made 25 faking years ago, so the shitwe you lot are posting has not helped one bit in 25 faking years. Now look in the mirror.

Can someone organise some professional faking help for Oikee ?

oikee

Juniors
Can someone organise some professional faking help for Oikee ?

Why. ? I changed my life, stopped making the same mistakes i made before, changed my old bad habits and turned my life around, and now i live every day happy and a new person. ?
So why do i need help. ?
Rugby league has not changed, and we get the same stories the same mistakes, the same dickheads and same fools bringing the code down.
Nothing changed, so why do we expect anything different. ?

I made the effort to change, it does not happen by itself.
I also changed the way i think and do things now.
Again, the way i did things was backward and non progressive.

This is the hard part, trying to get someone who always does things the same old way to see a better way.
Anyhow, carry on.
Rugby league is still riding the slippery razor blade useing its balls as brakes.

Canard

Immortal
"But Sydney" is your argument, not mine. I said if they cant get there act together in a few years from now the NRL should stop helping and let them die and your response to that was basically "But Sydney clubs got help"

You make out that they have been propped up by the NRL for years, rather then given an advance. You also insinuate that no other club has been given this assistance before.

oikee

Juniors
Soccer had a team on the gold coast.
I bet you any money the next soccer team in Queensland will be in Brisbane.
Anyone want to bet.
At least they had sense to pull the plug on the coast.
Our code will pump another 100 million propping up the Titans while Brisbane and Suncorp lose hundreds of millions in sponsorships, derbies, and international fans who arrive in the city any given weekend only to find no game on that weekend.
I m,ean come-on, open ya faking eyes .

oikee

Juniors
I am a businessman from Hong Kong, i have been following the NRL on sports HK and have a business meeting in Brisbane on the 25th of May, looking forward to attending a game of NRL.
Guess what, the Broncos are outta town, not a game in sight. Come-on.

How much longer is our code going to stagnate before someone with a faking business mind opens the code to growth.
100 million is what the code can make from Brisbane over 20 years, Canard.

Wait until Thurston retires dickhead, your club will be on the faking ropes .

Canard

Immortal
I am a businessman from Hong Kong, i have been following the NRL on sports HK and have a business meeting in Brisbane on the 25th of May, looking forward to attending a game of NRL.
Guess what, the Broncos are outta town, not a game in sight. Come-on.

How much longer is our code going to stagnate before someone with a faking business mind opens the code to growth.
100 million is what the code can make from Brisbane over 20 years, Canard.

Wait until Thurston retires dickhead, your club will be on the faking ropes .

Remember when this dick head claimed to be a Cowboys fan? Suprise surprise he is a Broncos fan!

Explain to me numbskull why there can't be a Brisbane 2 and the Gold Coast?

"Quick a business man from Hong Kong wants to watch a game, let's food the Titans!"

Latest posts