What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor?

According to Zero Tackle apparently being shopped around by the Titans. I know he has an outstanding court case, but at his best is a very damagaing ball runner. Thoughts?

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
According to Zero Tackle apparently being shopped around by the Titans. I know he has an outstanding court case, but at his best is a very damagaing ball runner. Thoughts?

Maguire couldn't get the best out of him. He probably needs to play under Bennett or Bellamy. And he needs to shift to the front row.

The broncos might make a play for him, they are a pretty small pack.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dave Taylor in a dragons jersey I hear you ask.

f**k no, that pea hearted merkin isn't worthy of pulling on the red V.

hardbaby

Coach
A bloke that was so big so young he just did it too easy. Then he hit grade and realised size isn't everything. I'll pass on him.

Coffs dragon

Bench
No way...he's lazy in defence and a hog with the ball. Overrated and overweight plus overpaid. A big NO!!

yep the only thing that is outstanding is his court case coz he's not no thanks do not pass go do not collect $200

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Seeing the way McGregor coaches, I think he could turn him into a great player BUT only if he came cheap which won't happen, so it's a no from me

The Nick

Bench
I'm still blown away he even knew how to do coke. I keep imagining him blowing it everywhere instead of snorting it lol.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Was it Tallis when he was on the coaching staff at Souths , that said '' Taylor can't be coached ''
Many have tried...
Mary has done an amazing job in transforming Dugan and app Russell Packer
Taylor would be his greatest challenge
We appear to be a close knit unit . lets keep it that way
Big NO from me

The Nick

Bench
Was it Tallis when he was on the coaching staff at Souths , that said '' Taylor can't be coached ''
Many have tried...
Mary has done an amazing job in transforming Dugan and app Russell Packer
Taylor would be his greatest challenge
We appear to be a close knit unit . lets keep it that way
Big NO from me

He even frustrated Bennett - what do you expect when you have a 120kg wrecking ball that insists on playing in the centres?

bottle

Coach
Bennet said pass.
Maguire said pass.

But instead, he kicks for no one.

Seriously though, if Bennett wasn't able to bring the best out of him you have to wonder if anyone could. Clearly has issues beyond being an inconsistent dolt.