What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fafita to debut- born in 2000

kdalymc

Bench
Yo mods feel free to move, I’m sure there was a thread here about first player born in the 2000s or some shit.

David Fafita will debut for the Broncos this weekend, I think he’s the youngest in the NRL.
He will be beside Sam Thaiday, who made his debut when David was only 3. Pretty cool.

DeeJ

Bench
I always assumed it was Andrew Fifita's twin who was playing in super league for a while.

Good to see a young guy get his chance but I wish Bennett would give Sam Tagatese a bit more of a go. The guy is a beast but has only played 15 min this year.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
F**k this Donkeys shit off to Donkeyville

tenor.gif

Travitoh

First Grade
Jo Ofahengaue is mentioned as a potential inclusion for Qld but can't get a game ahead of a teenager :joy:

TheFrog

Coach
Not sure with which head, but Wayne does like his young boys. We all hope this one has better luck than the last one.

Latest posts