What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Furner gets sacked by Leeds

deluded pom?

Coach
Sheens doesn’t have the Rhinos resources and it’s not like we are going to attract anyone better at the moment,

Looks like a CC run will save Radfraud again lol.
Attract anyone better than a former Kangaroos coach! Who’re you expecting? The Pope?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Attract anyone better than a former Kangaroos coach! Who’re you expecting? The Pope?

Flanagan, Wane, I'd rate them both better coaches than Tim. There's better out there but we dont have the resources or the team to attract them. Tim's a good coach and hopefully before he goes we can give him a squad to show that.

Radfraud on the other hand lol.......

Perth Red

Post Whore
Has two Challenge Cups to his name. Your bitterness knows no end PR.

oh but that losing streak lol. With the resources and squad he has your form week to week is terrible. Goes ok in cup knock out where you only have to win 3 games though, will give him that.

deluded pom?

Coach
oh but that losing streak lol. With the resources and squad he has your form week to week is terrible. Goes ok in cup knock out where you only have to win 3 games though, will give him that.
It's so easy to win the cup that the Dobbins can't do it. Remind me again of the score the last time they reached the final. Radford also has the record score in a derby win to his name :cool:

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's so easy to win the cup that the Dobbins can't do it. Remind me again of the score the last time they reached the final. Radford also has the record score in a derby win to his name :cool:

We won the one that mattered :)
Even as sht as we are we managed to get the final a couple of years ago, its not hard with a favourable draw and a couple of performances.

Radfrauds good at records, what was it 13 losses in a row? Now that's a record!

deluded pom?

Coach
We won the one that mattered :)
Even as sht as we are we managed to get the final a couple of years ago, its not hard with a favourable draw and a couple of performances.

Radfrauds good at records, what was it 13 losses in a row? Now that's a record!
And it’s the only one you keep repeating. Neil must be getting ever more impatient with pissing money down the drain for shit season after shit season in SL. Once his Mrs pulls the plug on his spending you’ll be back where you belong in the Championship and doing walks around east Hull to raise money. I can’t wait.

Perth Red

Post Whore
And it’s the only one you keep repeating. Neil must be getting ever more impatient with pissing money down the drain for shit season after shit season in SL. Once his Mrs pulls the plug on his spending you’ll be back where you belong in the Championship and doing walks around east Hull to raise money. I can’t wait.

Likewise, no Gateshead to rape this time.