What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Gallop in studio to take calls on 2SM Wednesday

ali

Bench
Can someone ask him who the ARL reports to? For instance who decides if Colin Love and Geoff Carr are in need of being sacked?

Secondly can someone ask him, given that the ARU is considering privatising the Super 14 franchises is he behind the idea of more RL clubs becoming privatised?

Thirdly I'd like to know what the NRL's strategy is for dealing with the overly negative Sydney media that tends to plague RL?

Fourhtly I'd like to know if the NRL has plans to ever break down the barriers and stop the discrimination against RL in some private schools?

But I want to see how he answers the other questions too.

nqboy

First Grade
There seems to be a lot of people on here asking other people to ring up and ask him different questions and not many who are actually going to ring him.

Brutus

Referee
I really hope we get educated calls and not the same old boofheads asking the same old boofheaded questions like "what are you going to do about the stripping rule"

There far more important issues about the future of the code that need to be discussed.

Mr Saab

Referee
I hope Phil from Dubbo doesnt call...he will take up the whole 90 mins with one question

Brutus

Referee
****.. Tunksy is no longer on Wednesdays and we have to put up with Geyer today for the Gallop interview.

Tunksy would have asked some decent questions.

Mr Saab

Referee
Geyer said he will not be in the studio when Gallop is there. Not enough room in the studio.

simon says

First Grade
There is only one ???? to ask.

And it is....show me the money.

If the AFL gets this much and we get this much less,wot the f**king is going on,well we know whats going on,but lets hear him try to squirm his way out of it like he has done again and again.

Cheers.

Knight87

Juniors
so, what I want to know is: How many of you will be ringing into 2SM, come 5pm? I will be one of the ppl trying to ring in, btw.

Last edited:

Knight87

Juniors
and btw, someone should bring up the "Ch9: Use it or lose it" article, in regards to Melbourne viewers still receiving FTA matches at midnight.

Brutus

Referee
I might try and sneak one in while still at work if I'm not hangin' on the phone for ages.

Knight87

Juniors
that's the way Brutus. I've only got a Mobile phone, hence the call rate will be more expensive for me, but I'll still be using it to try and get through. I hope your questions don't have to go through some stupid censorship stuff, and they end up picking soffies for him.

Latest posts