What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Hobbs coming to Kalgoorlie

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great to see, I know the WARL have regional development as one of their top priorities now, both East, North and SW. Good article as well. It is just great to see the Titans and the Warriors really getting RL going in these areas. The North is another area that has heaps of potential and we don't really hear much of the league up there.

"Most isolated RL club in the world" now there's a marketing opportunity for world wide fame! :)

I contact Barefoot Rugby League about them doing a feature on us as the worlds most isolated club which caught their attention and as mentioned they'll be over in May to shoot.
I hope one day we can get a Reds game up here. I'm sure the 2 main stadia (GFL) would accommodate 5,000 to watch a pre season game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh would be great for a pre season game, maybe against the GCTitans and have NT v WA state game as the warm up. I'd spend a pub crawling weekend in Kal when it was on!

yeh would be great for a pre season game, maybe against the GCTitans and have NT v WA state game as the warm up. I'd spend a pub crawling weekend in Kal when it was on!

LOL I'm sure thats what would attract Perthites upto Kal. I'm sure we'd get a decent turnout as about a third of the population come from RL cultured regions.