What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Hodgson

damo72

Juniors
I recall hearing big wraps on this guy and I haven't had the opportunity to watch the ESL this season, just saw that he has left Wigan and also that he wasn't listed in any of the rep squads. Did he have a bad season or injured? Just wondering thats all.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Big wraps? :lol:

I think he would unanimously win the 'Worlds worst winger' award after the season he's had this year. Nicknamed 'Dodgy Hodgson' by the Wigan, he copped for a lot of the blame for their shaky form.

Playing for Salford next season along with Luke Robinson from Wigan.

GB Lion

Juniors
Big Wraps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every wigan fan dont call him Hodgson anymore, they just call him Dodgy Hodgy.

Wont run down the wing, dont look bothered anymore, couldnt get in the team for the last 6 games of the season.

I remembered where we had to play him at Full back, he was awful, he walked to the ball and picked it up and made 3 yards everytime.

I pity the Salford Fans cos they think they have got a good signing, when its clear they have not. Just a pity robinson had to follow him. :(

Sheddy

Juniors
Fairleigh Good! said:
Big wraps? :lol:

I think he would unanimously win the 'Worlds worst winger' award after the season he's had this year. Nicknamed 'Dodgy Hodgson' by the Wigan, he copped for a lot of the blame for their shaky form.

Yet the season before he was their leading try scorer.

SFW

Juniors
I thought he had the makings of a good winger a couple of years ago but he was garbage last season. Next year is a big one for him at Salford.

Latest posts