What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

DiegoNT

First Grade
He's a marked man, that's for sure. I think he might like it that way.

Wasn't he a marked man in game 2?
Something about him grabbing thaiday in game 1 and that the Queensland pack were out to get him?
All we got was Queensland pleading for respect.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Klemmer was, but that seems to be exactly what he wants. Scary that he seems to dominate the contest so heavily at this young age. He really could be anything.

I wish Sironen had half the love of the contact Klemmer does.

ggmu

Juniors
more "let's leave it on the field" quotes from cartman parker :lol:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...of-no-punch-rule/story-fndujljl-1227411634138

that's quite a bit to say for a bloke who wants to leave it on the field isn't it?

and why the f**k should dave klemmer be the one to answer something cartman's taken an issue with? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do know that people ask him the question and he is just giving the same answer over and over. It's no like he is ringing these radio stations and talking about it himself.

Packy

Bench
more "let's leave it on the field" quotes from cartman parker :lol:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...of-no-punch-rule/story-fndujljl-1227411634138

that's quite a bit to say for a bloke who wants to leave it on the field isn't it?

and why the f**k should dave klemmer be the one to answer something cartman's taken an issue with? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Parker still crying about this? hahha Is Parker insinuating that he would punch Klemmer? That would end well wouldn't it....

As for Tallis. He's trying to spook Klemmer but with people like Gallen behind Klemmer I don't think he'll take any notice. Gorden, Old men shouldn't try to be young men. If you want to talk up how good or tough you are, get back out on the field.

Packy

Bench
You do know that people ask him the question and he is just giving the same answer over and over. It's no like he is ringing these radio stations and talking about it himself.

He elaborated. You reckon they don't discuss what they are going to talk about? Do you know how the media works up here in soviet QLD?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Parker is a massive wanker. And I've heard this from multiple sources.

Did he expect Klemmer to bow down and suck some holy Maroon schlong? In Ser Klemmer's own immortal words "get f**ked you merkin!"

Craig Johnston

First Grade

again....if his responses were simply "what happens on the field stays on the field" we'd have nothing to comment about or post here.

he's giving us new ammo by the day it seems.

and gordy....how did his head look compared to fearnley's after their "biff"? :lol:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
and gordy....how did his head look compared to fearnley's after their "biff"? :lol:

to you mean O'connor?

this is the theatre that is origin. if parker had said what he said in a test or in a club game no one would have noticed. becuas eits origin everyone has an opinion :D

what this does do is bring back some bad blood between teams. i think the NRL has become too sanitised and we dont see players wanting to legally hurt the opposition anymore. origin 3 will be Klemmer Vs the Maroons.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
to you mean O'connor?

this is the theatre that is origin. if parker had said what he said in a test or in a club game no one would have noticed. becuas eits origin everyone has an opinion :D

what this does do is bring back some bad blood between teams. i think the NRL has become too sanitised and we dont see players wanting to legally hurt the opposition anymore. origin 3 will be Klemmer Vs the Maroons.

yeah sorry o'connor

117519-428d3ef0-188a-11e4-9008-27f67b099eee.jpg

:lol:

it's like mg vs wally all over again, this time qld without any forwards that can actually backup,...and i wouldn't discard the biff. let's see if qld can backup their talk now they've been called out.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I love how everyone has had their say over all this, except for klemmer himself. He does his talking on the football field. Even if he isn't effective in game 3, or even if he gets dominated himself, it won't be from lack of trying on his part, since his first grade debut he's always had a go. I can't see him pleading for respect after game 3 no matter what the result is

ek999

First Grade
Poor old Klemmer can't possibly put together a performance in Game 3 that matches the current hyperbole.

Watch the knives come out then.

It's a pretty simple role that he needs to play though. When he has the ball run hard and straight and in defence tackle anyone that runs near him. The only way he can really have a quiet game is if he is soft going into contact and based off everything I have seen from the last 2 and a half years that just isn't going to happen