What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
You have absolutely no idea what you're on about. Farah made 61 tackles, missed none, made a heap of solid runs from dummy half and provided good service for most of the game. He didn't cost us the game at all. While he can shoulder some of the blame for the pass that you mention, hodkinsons positioning was atrocious, he moved from where Dugan was standing to an even worse position and cost us any chance of kicking a field goal in any one of the four tackles that set we were in position.

Not to mention that it was Hodkinson that missed finding the sideline on that kick to touch.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Klemmer was awesome and showed he'll be a beast at Origin level for the next decade.

I wish we could see him go head to head with Napa.

One horse race there. Klemmer would send Dylan "Captain Snooze" Napa to bed quicker and more effectively than Sven Ottke did against Anthony Mundane.

I don't mind Klemmer, he is aggressive, unfortunately he is learning how to use that aggression at the dirty Dogs under grubs like Reynolds and Graham. If he used his aggression like say Josh McGuire then he would really start to make more of an impact on games.

We're all just overlooking the moment when McGuire grabbed Woods by the hair and almost pulled a big clump of the f**ker out? :lol:

POPEYE

Coach
Klemmer played better than I thought he would and Woods would play better still if he had a haircut

Dragon_psa

First Grade
1432690094134.jpg

BtifgVWCQAE8sS2.jpg

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
All I saw in Origin was him trying to punch on with a QLDer. Isn't this standard Klemmer now? Dimwit of the highest order. Will have one too many brain snaps and end up in the Origin scrap pile like J.Reynolds due to his risk.

nick87

Coach
That was the first game ive seen of him where i felt i could see why he's got so much hype