What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Nofoaluma

Eastview

Juniors
As everyone knows our wingers are a definite weakness in our side. What's everyone's thoughts on David Nofoaluma? Seems to be on the outer at the Tigers. He was close to Origin selection a year or 2 back. A change of scenery would do him the world of good.

Surely he is an upgrade on what we have at them moment.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Let's move Aitken to the forwards maybe lock , said before a strong runner of the ball , can tackle head on ,so he won't have to read the defence much and he won't have to pass the ball ... It will suit him better .....

Hazz Mary want to play Zac in the middle again.
So want happen.
When will he learn. It smells like Kurt Mann part 2. Hope I'm wrong

Gareth67

First Grade
Until our center pairing is finally solved ( successfully ) it won’t matter who our wingers are , as they still will have trouble getting clean ball .

As for Jordan Pierra , the bloke has done nothing wrong and I like his bulldozing running , he will do me come Grand Final day !

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
He is defencively very poor
Only recently when Nighty was past his prime he scored a few on him
I'm getting nervous sweats just thinking of Nofoaluma outside Aitken

blacksafake

First Grade
Hazz Mary want to play Zac in the middle again.
So want happen.
When will he learn. It smells like Kurt Mann part 2. Hope I'm wrong
Is L plate seriously considering doing this Samy.
There is no bounds to this blokes dumbness. He’s a class centre with a few games under his belt & this clown wants to use in the middle.
What’s next Latimore to wing.

BLM01

First Grade
He would run rings around our current wingers
I think he meant too small, not tall enough, error riddled, not a great defender something like that
Someone mentioned Montoya.....no thanks, he is worse than Nene

Frank Facer

First Grade
Last year, we were trying to get Rapana from Canberra mid season. Hopefully we are trying to get his signature for next season.

As I previously mentioned, he has just had a child to a girl from Canberra and he said he would like to stay there.

possm

Coach
Is L plate seriously considering doing this Samy.
There is no bounds to this blokes dumbness. He’s a class centre with a few games under his belt & this clown wants to use in the middle.
What’s next Latimore to wing.

If Mary insists on keeping a back on the bench - bad policy in my opinion, then the obvious choice is the SGI first grade forward in back's clothing. No doubt in my mind Aitken should be on the bench and Lomax at right centre.

Latest posts