What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Shillington, WTF?????

Raider_69

Post Whore
watch him play you peanut

no doubt this will be filled with roosters fans calling him the pillow, he's been anything but for his 18 months at this club. Staple of the rep sides going into the future.
Well deserved

Didgi

Idiot. "Oh sh*t, he's a Raider, he must be crap"

He's been great this year and was good last year.

ByRd

First Grade
Shillington has been on fire, the guy deserves his spot and if you need proof, he made 220m yesterday off 22 hit ups.

skeepe

Immortal
Shillington has been in superb form, culminating in yesterday's performance where he ran for 220m and scored a try. There isn't a prop in better form in the NRL.

thommo4pm

Coach
Please, I've watched every Canberra match this year and he does not deserve to be there ahead of other blokes.

Tell me honestly if he is going better than Weyman, King (Manly), Bailey....

Just because he is standing out in a terrible team doesn't mean he is going that good.

Have nothing against Canberra, but they have been playing inconsistant footy and don't deserve to have players selected.

Have to laugh at the Canberra fans taking it personally. :lol:

I would suggest you lot, especially the one who calls me an idiot, watch other sides besides Canberra...especially the teams who are actually playing decent footy.

mongoose

Coach
Please, I've watched every Canberra match this year and he does not deserve to be there ahead of other blokes.

Just because he is standing out in a terrible team doesn't mean he is going that good.

Have nothing against Canberra, but they have been playing inconsistant footy and don't deserve to have players selected.

I would suggest you lot, especially the one who calls me an idiot, watch other sides besides Canberra...especially the teams who are actually playing decent footy.

We may be terrible but we'll still beat the Illawarra dragons like we do every year.

Raider_69

Post Whore

If there was any further proof required here it is
im not taking this personally at all, i just think your a complete and utter peanut. You're either lying about watching the guy, or flat to the wall you wouldnt know your head from your arse

Peanut. Big time

Iafeta

Referee
Shillington would have been one of the first front rowers picked, without a doubt. The game he produced on the weekend, as skeepe said with 220m, a try, and a tonne of defence was amazing. No soft hit ups in that either, the bloke kept winding the Warriors back.

proto

Juniors
him a fan of him & he's kinda lucky to get there

Weyman should be starting no doubt about it, Shillo should be bench if anything. King should consider himself unlucky.

user_nat

Coach
He has been one of the form forwards in the comp so far.

It's great to see people picked on form.

thommo4pm

Coach
If there was any further proof required here it is
im not taking this personally at all, i just think your a complete and utter peanut. You're either lying about watching the guy, or flat to the wall you wouldnt know your head from your arse

Peanut. Big time

Yeah geez you put up such a good argument. :roll:

and no I'm not lying about watching him or Canberra.
And yes I back my judgement of players.

Shillington, look I'm happy for the bloke, as I said I have nothing against Canberra or him.
I believe there are front rowers more deserving of a spot, especially starting, over Shillington.

I'd have him on the bench for QLD(given he is a QLD'er), if I was picking a QLD team, but he wouldn't be in my starting side.
Same would apply for Australia.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Josh Perry is a fat grub who does not deserve to ever pull on a rep jersey... and you have the nerve to whinge about David Shillington?

thommo4pm

Coach
Josh Perry is a fat grub who does not deserve to ever pull on a rep jersey... and you have the nerve to whinge about David Shillington?

I'm assuming that's at me.

I don't recall mentioning Perry or saying that he is or isn't a grub.

Perry has been playing decent footy with a side that has been playing some consistant and decent footy.

Anyway, never meant to upset so many of you with this thread, just posting my thoughts on it.

Latest posts