What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david solomana

Stagger eel

Staff member
Solo is off contract at the end of next year. 2004 will defenitly be his last year at the club.

Hindy is off at the end of 2005 and I can assure you will not be following his brother so you stop rubbing ya grubby little paws together and wipe the seliva of your chin. :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Solo is under contract to the Eels for 2004.

However when the Tigers were interested he was given permission to negotiate. That all fell through, nothing else has been heard and I'd imagine Solo will be lining up for the Eels next year...

As for Hindmarsh, I think he's under contract for a long time... perhaps up until 2006?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nathan Hindmarsh will be on the Kangeroo tour & starting!!, he shites over Rickertson & Fitzgibbon.......and even Tallis know!!,

Just look at his stat's since he's been back......dynamic!!......i wouldn't swap him for any other second rowers in the world!!

it is now doubtful that Solo will even be with us in 2004. Once again other teams have begun to express an interest and it looks as though he will be given a release to head to greener, if not colder, pastures

bartman

Immortal
D'oh!

Maybe "ball boy" was onto something first of all....

Can't knock Solo for needing to look after his future though, and if he can claim a regular first grade spot at the Raiders good on him!

well footy is played in Holland...... :p

but seriously, word is the IceMan might be spot on. Don't take it as gospel (even from me :D ) but that's the word that came out of the camp during the weekend