What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn of the Dolphins on Stan

Victoire

Juniors
First ep aired last night. Anyone see it? Overall I thought it was pretty riveting stuff. An insight into how a (for all intents and purposes) brand spanking new club goes from zero to NRL-ready in just a few months. Loved it and looking forward to the rest.

Not a big fan of the poet though and though Ben Dobbin (whoever he is) was also a pretty pointless addition

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
First ep aired last night. Anyone see it? Overall I thought it was pretty riveting stuff. An insight into how a (for all intents and purposes) a brand spanking new club goes for zero to NRL-ready in just a few months. Loved it and looking forward to the rest.

Not a big fan of the poet though and though Ben Dobbin (whoever he is) was also a pretty pointless addition
Watched it this morning. Really enjoyed it.

Exsilium

First Grade
How many times did Bennett snarl, fold his arms and reflect on his personality traits?

Vee

First Grade
First ep aired last night. Anyone see it? Overall I thought it was pretty riveting stuff. An insight into how a (for all intents and purposes) brand spanking new club goes from zero to NRL-ready in just a few months. Loved it and looking forward to the rest.

Rupert McCall? Not a fan? In the tradition of Henry and Banjo.

Matua

Bench
I thought the first episode was really good after the first 15 minutes or so of B/S.

As a Kiwi it was good to see a lot of focus on Bromwich and Isaako.

Matua

Bench
Watching this weeks episode, still a decent doco but can do without the fluff build ups in the first 10 mins and that crappy poem/hype story that radio announcer does.

Latest posts