What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DCE or Farah for Aus bench spot?

DCE or Farah

• DCE

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Farah

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

tmfsd

Juniors
Sure this will ignite some debate amongst the punters. What's everyone's thoughts on who should get the bench spot between DCE or Robbie Farah?

My vote goes for DCE

You have to have a Nine on every bench IMO. Yes Cronk can go in there, but for mine Evans to start, Farah on the bench, Cronk in the stand.

hutch

First Grade
I don't think we need a utility on the bench in this team, but if we must then farah offers more as a utility.

Tone83

Juniors
Sheenius seems to dictate you don't have to choose, put 2 tiny people on the bench and just sit back all proud of your decision like it doesn't make you a moron.

Seriously though there's no reason for farrah to be there at all, and I feel like cronk shouldn't be either. DCE at 7 would be ideal, but if not definitely at 14.

TiggaPlease

Neither.

DCE should take Cronk's place. Cronk and Farah drop out of the 17.

There is no way that Australia need a "utility" on the bench.

Billythekid

First Grade
Don't like having either on the bench. Unless you're going for a specific strategy where you rotate the hookers in which case it would be Farah.

Picking a half or a utility on the bench for a team of this quality is a waste of time.

Tone83

Juniors
Kurt Gidley

Even on one leg he is still the worlds premier utility player
Lol, no he isn't and never was. Just because someone is not outstanding in any position doesn't mean they're good at every position, it just means they shouldn't be professional football players. That's gidley.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Lol, no he isn't and never was. Just because someone is not outstanding in any position doesn't mean they're good at every position, it just means they shouldn't be professional football players. That's gidley.

His 12 test caps for Australia say different

Tone83

Juniors
His 12 test caps for Australia say different
Nope. It says selectors are prone to using faulty logic, just like you.
Getting the caps is one thing, doing something with them another. The latter is what determines whether or not he's a good player.